Thank You to

Kathy

:lol::lol::lol: Leggo my EGO.

You're very welcome Kathy. It was my pleasure. I'm just wondering how you liked the NASCAR pimp van I was sportin'..That thing hauls huh? I was surprised you were so calm when I was driving, texting and checking emails on my lap top at the same time. ;);)

You're very welcome Kathy. It was my pleasure. I'm just wondering how you liked the NASCAR pimp van I was sportin'..That thing hauls huh? I was surprised you were so calm when I was driving, texting and checking emails on my lap top at the same time. ;);)

Remember Jody, I used to drive race cars too. That kinda stuff doesn't bother me much.

And yes, the NASCAR pimp van was alllllright. :lol:

I WOULDN'T GET IN A VEHICLE WITH JODY!!!!!!!! Kathy you are brave. Did you wear ear plugs so you didn't have to hear him singing? He probably didn't have time to sing, with all else he was involved in.

I think we were talking to much for him to sing. But, he just calls the phone and does that. :lol:

Jody, you know I love you.

I bet he was recording himself drive with his cell phone the whole time too...lol

We rode down to Corpus earlier this year BUT I drove. And he was calling himself on both of his cell phones while trying to play on the laptop. He also kept adjusting all the mirrors towards him.... :D:D:D

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION HE WAS ADJUSTING THE MIRROR IN THE CAR BEFORE YAH LOADED IT ..AT THE TIME I REALLY WASNT SURE WHY HE DID THAT KNOWING HE WASNT THE DRIVER OF THAT CAR . NOW I KNOW ...

Edited by oldtimer

We rode down to Corpus earlier this year BUT I drove. And he was calling himself on both of his cell phones while trying to play on the laptop. He also kept adjusting all the mirrors towards him.... :D:D:D

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION HE WAS ADJUSTING THE MIRROR IN THE CAR BEFORE YAH LOADED IT ..AT THE TIME I REALLY WASNT SURE WHY HE DID THAT KNOWING HE WASNT THE DRIVER OF THAT CAR . NOW I KNOW ...

forgot about that one..... :D:D:D