Subaru coming to NASCAR SOON!

Jason

So how are you going to feel when Toyota hits the NEXTEL CUP level in the next year or two?

does the word CRAP come into play here ? i work for an automotive group that sells subaru,benz,honda,infiniti,gm,dodge, dont know what subaru car could meet nascar's templates? does anybody know what body there going to run? there must be a new subaru in the near future. ;)

These damn jap cars are gonna end up doing to NASCAR what they have done to the NHRA. Think about it toyota, lexas, honda, subaru, honda are going to end up making NASCAR a joke. Isnt NASCAR suppose to be all american not all world.

we have a benz magazine that comes here about every 6 months, and about a year ago they had an peice in it about m/b going to run nascar. they had a picture of a CL COUPE dressed out in nascar trim. i"ll be the first to tell you it was a good looking car, BUT m/d doesnt have a push rod motor and they where supposed to be working with chrysler to get that fixed. havent seen or heard anymore about it. must have been a spoof just like subaru. the way i feel about nascar is, IF IT AINT GOT A BOW TIE ON IT, IT AINT A RACE CAR,ITS A 4DR PASSENGER CAR WITH #S ON IT.

THINK THIS IS CRAP ALSO!!!!! think about this, all of our congress men have taken our big plants and moved them to other country's to make more money, right. i see that all nascar is looking at is money. don't get me wrong i hate this!!!! also why wouldn't it be fare? most all the parts on a chevy, ford, dodge are all made over sea's anyway!!! this is another scary thing also, if those japs can make a 4 cylinder run like that what can the do with 8.

The website is titled "The Hoosier Gazette"

The first line of text says " Indiana's First Source for "INACCURATE News". It's in blue, you shouldn't be able to miss it.

Some of ya'll need to lighten up and read the whole thing. Like Zoom and Heavy said, It is a joke.

For everyone who got the joke, and appreciates parody, try this site:

The Onion

Archived