Live Updates from THR, 8/30/08

NickHolt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Nick for the updates. It gets the point across. It is not used for finalizing places. I truly do love to read them. I wonder if all those that complain about the details ever read the celebrity news magazines? Do you think they complain to the ones writing them about all the wrong stuff that is written in those? OH, excuse me, that is all factual.LOL

Nick could you please come to South Texas Speedway and give live updates. We haven't been able to bash you yet and I beleive it could be fun. LOL If you won't come we will just have to make fun of Jay Hallas.

Bruce, I needed internet access to do them from STS "Live". I tried off Marcia's computer, but she has to do the computerized race results for My Laps or Speednet, whichever program she uses. I got a little done during the ASCS show, but couldn't tie up her computer. You're always welcome to make fun of me anyway...wouldn't be anything new. LMAO :lol:

I was going to invite him up to gator for the next powder puff. I got a car for him to drive and wig to wear. He can do live updates from the car!!!

What Arthur.....no invite for me???? You wouldn't need to get me a wig either!!!! :lol::lol::lol::D:ph34r:

Hell I want to sit with Reb and do a race recap

You just want to be around when I attract all the Hooters girls.......you aren't fooling me Tommy!!! :o;)

I wonder if all those that complain about the details ever read the celebrity news magazines? OH, excuse me, that is all factual

WHAT....you mean The Inquirer isn't true???? :huh: Now I'm really depressed.:(

Archived