Sportmods at THR sept. 26th

RobbinsSr

Hey Mini, maybe you and Brad should get together and see if can work a deal that will allow both areas to have similar, if not identical, rule packages, then it will allow us the ability to come race with y'all also.

Scoot

We have been talking. :D

everything at THR is in the very beginig stages, but thats what I'm hopeing for also.

Well, Eric, how did it feel to practice on the asphalt last night? Your car looked really cool, and we hope you enjoyed driving on asphalt instead of dirt.

It was great meeting you, and I hope you'll get enough interest for the September 26 Spctacular race at THR. Please keep us in the loop. And, as we discussed, if you can't get enough interest for this end-of-season event, let us know if there's enough interest (cars!) for the 2009 season.

It was great!! the car was alot faster and handled better than I thought it would right off the bat.

It was great meet you as well as Mary Ann and Jack. Every one there gave me a warm welcome and showed alot of interest and suport in the class. I have a good feeling that it will take off. :D

I wasn't able to get a lap time :( , but it felt good. I was running some 970 take offs. As for the race on the 26th I still need to get with Jack and Marry Ann about tires. I think it will pretty much be any tire.

Edited by mini9r

I wasn't able to get a lap time :( , but it felt good. I was running some 970 take offs. As for the race on the 26th I still need to get with Jack and Marry Ann about tires. I think it will pretty much be any tire.

I have enough Hoosier f 53 (8 inch slicks) take offs in the shop to make 2 sets of tires (L's and R's). Sport mod racers can have them free to help the THR car count.

Must be picked up in Dallas, but I will be at the VW drags in Ennis this Sunday if that helps on distance.

Jay

Ok guys its up to us to make this happen so speak up and help spead the word.

Are you going to be racing in Waco this weekend? Will you be promoting the THR race?

I'm going to be in Houston this weekend helping suport the limiteds on asphalt.

Scoot_Dawg, I havent been able to find out any times yet but as soon as I do I will post them.

Will you be at HMP tomorrow?

Well I was a great night at HMP. I have to say I learned alot. I also learned to do my home work before I go back. The other cars were all pretty much equal with the exception of who did there home work better and prepaird their cars for asphalt instead of dirt. Move some weight around the right tires and springs and you will be fast. Here is the link to mylaps for times. http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=948475