Check out these Pro4's

txtwister

http://www.nwpro4alliance.com/

Check out the rules and classified section. FWD???????? interesting.

they run front wheel drive engines on rear wheel drive cars. it cuts down on the Horsepower, however the weight is determined by engine displacement. some of these cars weight less than 2000 pounds. makes them pretty quick through the corners.

Pardon my confusion, but if you put a front wheel drive engine in a rear wheel drive car ........ how is it you have anything other than a really big boat anchor?

i know one thing that tps car that zoom owns ....has or had a fwd motor in it ..didnt run like it had a boat anchor..lol now will you finish that rock story ...mini 9r they are really nice looking car ..like looking at a smaller version of a tsrs car ...

Edited by oldtimer

ok budman ill believe you this time ..has anyone walked down the river to see if they could find it .and how far did they go ..that question for txtwister .. what makes it go .....one large word ... MONEY ..

Edited by oldtimer

I have. No trace of it. Pulverized to so many bits of gravel. Most people really have no idea of the power of deep, swift moving water. Some say that's the rock that took out the crossing. I suspect there were a lot more rocks than just that one came rolling down cow creek that night. I got 12 inches at my place. A few miles northwest of here is the infamous LCRA rain guage that measured 19 inches of rain that same night. Imagine the run-off from a rain like that channelled down into these canyons. Awesome power.

what makes it go .....one large word ... MONEY ..

Exactly! Because nothing in life is free. That seems to be OT's patented response when answering questions about the Pro-4's.

OT, put the mouse down and step away from the keyboard. :lol:

Seriously though, if you really want to know what makes it go, ask Randy (txtwister). randy@leemotorsports.com

Tim

Exactly! Because nothing in life is free. That seems to be OT's patented response when answering questions about the Pro-4's.

Seriously though, if you really want to know what makes it go, ask Randy (txtwister). randy@leemotorsports.com

Tim

SORRY STEPPING AWAY WONT WORK .I SIT AT MINE ..PRO.4 TPS THUNDER ..SUPPER STOCK HOBBIE ..MODS .AND ANYOTHER TYP OF RACEN COST THAT ONE WORD ....MONEY .SO WHATS THE BIFF .,,

ok budman ill believe you this time ..has anyone walked down the river to see if they could find it .and how far did they go ..that question for txtwister .. what makes it go .....one large word ... MONEY ..

Budman, Money is not the answer, thats just the excuse OT uses, and for some reason he likes to answer other peoples questions for them. I think hes skeeeerrreed of the late model body.

10 inch slicks, and a superlight weight car that is built to work on is what makes it go. Our Pro4's minimum weight is 2200 lbs and were one of the heavier cars because we run a 2300. These cars have a max left side of 58%. If you drill down on the rules i think you will see what makes em go.

OT, you dont have to respond....please. :)

Tim

It takes money and knowledge to make any racing machine go!!!!!One without the other does you no good!!!!! ;)

It takes money and knowledge to make any racing machine go!!!!!One without the other does you no good!!!!! ;)

You are exactly right. My point (and Randy's) is that it takes more than just money. Without really knowing the car, the team or the series, it would be foolish to say that the only thing you need is a lot money.

OT, don't take this the wrong way, but you discourage more people about the Pro-4's than you encourage.

Tim

You are exactly right. My point (and Randy's) is that it takes more than just money. Without really knowing the car, the team or the series, it would be foolish to say that the only thing you need is a lot money.

OT, don't take this the wrong way, but you discourage more people about the Pro-4's than you encourage.

Tim

randy and tim .i typed out a response . but i took it off ..thought i would be nice for a change .... Edited by oldtimer