super / cam coupes

RobbinsSr

• 2 weeks later...

I have one of the cam coupe bodied cars. You may contact me at geobumpers@yahoo.com

The car is for sale along with trailer and spares.

Contact me and I will send recent photos.

post up a pic :D

this file will give you a pic of car and trailer

[resized by Nick Holt, 8/25/080

post-3-1219715835_thumb.jpg

That is just way cool.. I'm sorry, the modern angular thing just doesn't do it for me.. I never liked full winged sprints, but love midgets. Don't like dirt LMs or the Modifieds - they just don't look like real cars or any resemblance thereof.. Give me a full fendered asphalt Super Stock or anything that looks like a race car minus the full aero package. Exception made for the new COT, the wicker bill and spoiler make them look like LeMans cars and that's kind of cool..

Careful what you say on here 1-Crew about the modern dirt mods. I once came on here and said those "shoebox" bodies they have on them are ugly. Wow, did I catch hell for that!

The funny part about it though is I can't tell you how many guys have come up to me at the track since then and told me they totally agree with me. :D

thats because as people get older they loose some of their common since bud. :lol::P:lol: just giving you a hard time budman your opinion is just as welcome as any. but I still like the modifieds :D

:D You're absolutely right Nathan. Hell, if everybody totally agreed on everything on here this board wouldn't be any fun at all. Just remember this. I've found as I've gotten older, the more wisdom I seem to have acquired. But then, you probably wouldn't agree! :lol:

:D just wondering budman is it more wisdom or more belief of being correct all the time. :lol: because if it is the second then my wife sayes I must be around 80 :lol::lol: . just a thought have a great day :D

Archived