Getting ready for TS Eduardo

firemdk

Parts of Houston could always use a good powerwashing.......

Not meaning to downplay the potential for problems but the one hurricane I went through when I lived there was so whimpy that I slept through it all.....of course most of the roads were flooded and I couldn't get much farther than the little bar next to my apt. complex. :lol:

Stay high and dry guys/gals.....good luck

we havent had a real big hurricane sense celia .1970 i havent forgoten her ..all others that have hit texas have been little storms compared to that lady ..looks like the texas coast may get a big one before the years out ..hope not and dont want anyone to have one ..but the gulf is alittle funny acting this year ..scarry ...south of us had one . north of us may get one ..whats in store for us in the middle ....

Im still cleaning up from Dollye.It was not a super big wind storm like Beaula was but it would not go away for over 24 hours.I was not worried for the first 12 hours but then it got more powerful and the rain got violent.At one time I thought I should have left.Beaula did not scare me but this one did.Never underestimate one of these storms.It can kill you.

I havent seen how bad it is expected to get but if anyone needs a place to park toters, trailers RV's, racecars and whatever else you may have my shop is located just south of fort worth. I have 2 acres of land we can get your trucks and trailers here so that they will be safe. Coming from Houston im 45 miles from Interstate 45 on Hwy 287(30 mins past Ennis drag strip)

Umscheid Race Services, INC

11729 East FM 917

Alvarado, Texas 76009

817 783 7383 shop

512 496 0195 cell

gb glad your up and moveing around ... we got just alittle taste off dolly . i was sitting outside of work when alittle shower came through.. oh aboult an inch over ten minutes ..lol .. a gust of wind hit me hard and slid my van aboult three inches ...wow ......that was 630 am ....so i kinda got the ideal what you all went through ...

Archived