Driver with Sponsorship looking for ride

joneill814

Jeff,

I will be at THR on August 9th for thr Pro-Modified race, besure to stop by and visit. I will be glad to give you advice, both bad & good, and do a little bench racing.

Marc Madison

PS: If you can change a tire, I might need help! Just my wife & myself is my crew! Wife is spotter and I drive.

Jeff,

I will be at THR on August 9th for thr Pro-Modified race, besure to stop by and visit. I will be glad to give you advice, both bad & good, and do a little bench racing.

Marc Madison

PS: If you can change a tire, I might need help! Just my wife & myself is my crew! Wife is spotter and I drive.

Marc I would be glad to help out anyway I can. Just let me know for sure and I will be there to help, I can definetly change tires!!!

Jeff

It was good talking to you too. If you really want to race, and after talking with you,I think you do,so when you get a car don't be afraid to ask questions. You would be surprised how many people are willing to help.

I will definetly take you up on that Termite, hopefully I want bug you to much. Great driving last night and thanks for signing the autographs for my 2 little boys. If there is anything I can do to help you guys just let me know I can do anything from sweeping shop floors to changing tires as I told Marc.

Jeff

hey man don,t let anybody get you down. if you are looking to buy a tsrs car give me a call tommorrow at my work 441 5585 or any time on 659 2801 i drive the # 28 red and black car, 2006 l port city off set chassis the best of everything fab front clip, all port city from cross member forward you,ll have to talk to me to tell you everything thats on this car not a better piece out there you can ask anyone about the car we ran a 15.7 yesterday , it is a much better car than the driver, to many things to list prob 20.000 +

invested in this car easy, if you want to get into latemodel racing you can,t start any better than this, turn key or roller buy a driver suit and helmet race next week in witchata falls. you can get this car for less than you think leland waddell

hey Jon, i dont think sim racing is silly , and i use to race at SAS (San Antonio Speedway)

obviously i didnt set the world on fire , but theres a new service called iRacing, you may have heard of it .

shoot ive seen Dale jr. on there a couple hrs after the cup race (hes really into it too, just like Truex, and Hamlin) i figure if its good enough for them , its good enough for me.

shoot just today i was mixin it up with Doug Heveron (im sure youve heard of him) at Stafford in the SK mods.

anyway here is the address www.iracing.com

hey Jon, i dont think sim racing is silly , and i use to race at SAS (San Antonio Speedway)

obviously i didnt set the world on fire , but theres a new service called iRacing, you may have heard of it .

shoot ive seen Dale jr. on there a couple hrs after the cup race (hes really into it too, just like Truex, and Hamlin) i figure if its good enough for them , its good enough for me.

shoot just today i was mixin it up with Doug Heveron (im sure youve heard of him) at Stafford in the SK mods.

anyway here is the address www.iracing.com

Yea I was asked to Beta test iracing, it is really cool, they could get more memebers if their membership wasn't so much a month. still has a few bugs but really has great potential. Maybe we can meet up on there sometime.

• 1 month later...

First off I want to thank everyone that has helped me over the past 8 weeks getting my car ready and helping me learn the track and the procedures there at THR. Thank you to Leland Waddell for selling me his car, thank you to Gary Ionz for helping me get it setup and ready to race, couldn't have done it without you Gary. Thank you to the Stapps for taking me under the wing and helping me learn the track, understanding setups for THR, and weekend procedures over the past 6 weeks. Thank you to Ugo and his team also for helping me in practice, and thank you to John D. for spotting for me last night.

Also I want to thank the entire staff at THR, you guys made me feel right at home and trust me that goes a long way to making a guy feel comfortable in his car and on the track. Mary Ann you have a wonderful group of people and they were a blast to get to know and to work with.

I was able to run my first race with the TSRS group last night and yes I rode at the back of the field all night, made a couple of passes and ended up 11th in my first start. I accomplished my goal of staying out of the way of the points runners and bringing my car home in one piece with no damage, finishing 11th was just a bonus. Thank you to all that gave me the words of encouragement and to the ones that didn't hopefully now you will see that I am really trying to do this and do it right and I look forward to seeing everyone at the track hopefully next weekend, but if not definetly all next year.

Thanks again to all

Jeff O'Neill

TSRS #28

Jeff,

I had a chance to talk with Gary for quite a while last night at the track. He's having fun getting you started and that twinkle in his eye is back!

I'm sure your plate is full, but you might consider attending the suspension seminar that's coming up in November and December at THR. Give me a shout if you're interested.

Nick

Mr. Holt I will definetly be at the Suspension Seminar, I also plan on bringing a couple of guys that will be helping me full time next year.

Jeff

Jeff,

I had a chance to talk with Gary for quite a while last night at the track. He's having fun getting you started and that twinkle in his eye is back!

I'm sure your plate is full, but you might consider attending the suspension seminar that's coming up in November and December at THR. Give me a shout if you're interested.

Nick

Mr. Gunnar I do I can bring it over to you this week or bring it to the track next weekend. Thank you for letting me use it, I just didn't want to leave it out in the open after you all's impact gun walked off. When I left you all where up watching Cary in the SS.

Good job on you first race with TSRS. Do you still have my car cover?

Hey Jeff way to go bud. i could,t make it last night but gary gave me a play by play, i know you had a good time, their is no more fun than racing. you are racing with the best asphalt series in the country and the best people to be racing with, keep your eyes ears and mind open and you will learn a lot about this sport, i,m really enjoyng this dirt thing, man what fun, it,s great to be 61 years old and being a rookie, 3 races, three tracks, 11th 8th and 6th one more race at i 37 i,m going to try to get a top 5 so wish me luck , you did a great job keep it up waddy

Hey Jeff way to go bud. i could,t make it last night but gary gave me a play by play, i know you had a good time, their is no more fun than racing. you are racing with the best asphalt series in the country and the best people to be racing with, keep your eyes ears and mind open and you will learn a lot about this sport, i,m really enjoyng this dirt thing, man what fun, it,s great to be 61 years old and being a rookie, 3 races, three tracks, 11th 8th and 6th one more race at i 37 i,m going to try to get a top 5 so wish me luck , you did a great job keep it up waddy

Dang Leland.... I didnt know you were 61. :D:lol:

Mr. Parker the pleasure was all mine meeting you and thank you for coming over and talking to me and taking the time to share some great words of encouragement. I look forward to seeing you many more times at the track.

Jeff O'Neill

#28 TSRS Owner/Driver

Jeff,

'Twas and honor and a pleasure to meet you and get to talk with ya a little last night. Its good to see you accepted my previous challenge on here and to see you prove me wrong. Best of luck to ya!

Hey Jeff, I wanted to make sure that I told you that you handled that car great, better than some of the veterans. I admit I was REAL worried about you but you proved me wrong and Im happy to admit it. You did a heck of a job, it was fun racin with ya even though I was several laps down. See ya at the next one

Cory Lovell

#61 TSRS "DODGE"

Mr. Lovell thank you for your comments they are greatly appreciated. It was great being on the track and watching the great drivers TSRS has in its field, even though at times it was way in the back, and learning as much as I could from you guys. For the past 3 trips to THR I have been a spectator in the crowd with my two boys watching you guys. Saturday night could not have gone any better for me, I will never forget my 4th trip out to THR to watch you all race, I had the best sit in the crowd. My two boys had been up in the crowd rooting you guys own for 3 races but this 4th race they were there to root me on and you can't imagine the feeling I got having them there on the track with me before the race, driving by on the pace laps and seeing them in the stands giving me the thumbs up and showing me when it was 1 go to, that was the best feeling I have ever experienced in my life. Your probably wondering where I am going with all of this, well you guys made that possible. I don't think there was one team that didn't come by and say hello or offer to help in any way they could, without the help of some many of you I would never have gotten the opportunity to have that moment with my two boys. It just goes to show what a great series TSRS is not only on the track but also off, the competition on the track may get fierce and heated but when we are all in the pits it is one big family, a great group of guys and girls that are there to race and have a great time with a great group of friends. Again thank you all that have helped me you all know who you are and if there is ever anything I can do to ever repay you just ask. I may not be at the track this weekend for the spectacular, unfortunately at the moment I am a little under the weather, but if I get to feeling better I promise you I will be there Saturday morning bright and earlier ready to learn some more.

Jeff O'Neil

#28 TSRS Late Model

I wish, I will be at the track but it will be without my car, I am going to come out and cheer you guys on for the last race. I am feeling better but not sure I could make the full 75 laps so instead of ruining anyone's night I have choosen to just come out and enjoy the races one last time before getting ready to run for rookie of the year next year.

Jeff O'Neill

#28 TSRS

A race car will be the best medicine you can have.

Archived