Jr Whining

lenny66

i like to test .thats the only way you will be able to learn the car the track the driver the crew .the different chassis .motor .tires .gearing .shocks springs .carbs .a whole lot of infow comes from testing ..just showing up at the track green with out testing .means one thing ..running in the back .or not makeing the race ..and then bitching aboult the junk you have .... ... drivers in nascar have there plate full ..but dureing racen season and all the money they injoy . there is no day off ..builders crews and such .work long hours to help you succeed in your quest for glory ... the only glory they get mostly is the fact they got you to the front ... the fans dont know who they are for the most part .the driver is the one that looks good .so shut up .pull your belt tight .climb into the car .put in that exstra effort and drive .....cuz the guys working on your car .are the one who need days off .even then they are thinking of how to make that car better for the bitching dont want to test cuz i want my day off lazy a$$ make all the money glory loven dont get his fingers dirty smileing at the camera son of a gun driver ..there i siad it .now i feel better ...thank god my drivers work on the car aswell ..and never bitch when i want to go testing thow it cost us poor folks money we dont have ..but it has to be done ..

post-2448-1214584956.gifI have to wonder if the folks whining on here about some of JR's thoughts and feelings would still be whining after they walked a mile in his shoes?

Its way too easy to say if that was me I'd say this or do that. Until it is one of you or myself we don't have a clue on how we would handle being in those shoes.post-2448-1214585345_thumb.png

the only thing most of us know about the nascar guys is what we read. judging by how the media twists stories to get a read, i dont put alot of stock into what they say. so what he doesnt like testing, big deal. i dont like reports, but change orders, everyone has something they dont like about their job. nobody completely loves their job.

Archived