Look out Central Texas.....

C Molis

Just wanted to warn everyone that I am moving to Austin this weekend, and I am really looking forward to it!!

Hope to make a few trips to THR as well as a few to Texas Thunder in Killeen.

Only thing I am NOT looking forward to is Austin traffic!!! Lord help me learn the back roads, and quick!!!

See everyone at the track!!! :D

You really picked the wrong weekend to move. This is the ROT rally so be prepared.

I guess I will show my age and ask what a ROT rally is? <_<

NOT SURE WHAT THE ROT STANDS FOR BUT IT IS A BIG MOTORCYCLE RALLY, MY BROTHER WILL BE THERE FROM THURSDAY TIL SUNDAY.... SHIT LOAD OF COOL BIKES THERE NOT TO MENTION, YOU CAN SEE MORE THAN THE MIND COULD IMAGINE.FROM THE PICTURES I SAW LAST YEAR THANK GOD THEY WERE TAKEN WITH A DIGITAL CAMERA AND NOT ONE THAT HAD TO BE DEVOLPED AT A PHOTO LAB :huh::blink::unsure:

CHRISTINE IF YOU WANT HELP MOVING ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THE MAGIC WORD.... FREE BEER :lol:

CHRISTINE IF YOU WANT HELP MOVING ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THE MAGIC WORD.... FREE BEER :lol:

Thanks for the head's up...I will keep that in mind!

Christine, I heard you were coming. That's why I moved out! :lol:

Thanks alot!!

Well, the time has come.....Good-bye Corpus Christi and Hello Austin!!!! :P

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I will get all caught up on the weekend's events hopefully on Monday!!! Good luck to everyone racing this weekend......

It's about damn time you join REAL CIVILIZATION!! :lol::ph34r::rolleyes:

Good to have you here, girl!

Archived