Prayers for

bigfat

Just left the hospital and the doctor's concerns were unfortuantely confirmed by the bone marrow tests. Melinda has Leukemia (Cancer of the Blood or Bone Marrow). There are a couple of different types.

Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)

Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL)

Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)

Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)

The most common types in adults are AML and CLL.

The results on what type Mindy has is yet to be determined. She's in good spirits and thanks everyone for their kind words and prayers. There's a couple of different treatments. One is to destroy all the existing bone marrow and to quarantine the patient until a Bone marrow transplant is done and the other is to use chemotherapy to destroy the cancer and let the bone marrow reproduce itself. Keep the prayers going and your warm wishes are greatly appreciated by her, J. Harely, B Rocket and Camber.

That's not the news any of us were hoping for. It's times like this when we just need to lean on the Lord and take one day at a time..

Our prayers that God's will be done in this situation continue.

Nick

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I am stuck here in this hospital, I do get to use the computer when I feel good.

Doctors say I'll be here a while. I miss you all, and wish you all good luck in the upcoming weeks with racing. I wont be there in person, but I'll be there in spirit.

Thanks again for your support and kind words.

Mindy

missmindy29 .i havent met you .but hear alot aboult you and all the respect racers have foryou ....i hope what ever isnt correct with you .will be fixed ...if the doc.s cant help .....you know us racers are purty darn good at fixing things with duct tape and tie straps .. ... get well soon and ill let you let me buy your lunch ...... bigfat offer is only to missmindy.

MissMindy,

You are surrounded by a great group of people. I know that you have done many things for many people and I know you have paid it forwards many times over. Now it is time to receive back in thoughts and prayers. My prayer first is that God would reach down and heal your body, also that he would use this as an opportunity for those who you come in contact with who may not know him personally to see how God can turn things around which we dont understand.

Stand strong and know you have an extended family who is standing behind you...

Mark

God bless you Mindy. I haven't talked to you or been on here in awhile and come back to find this. Our family loves you and your family as family and pray for the best for you. We'll keep you and yours in our prayers and hope for the very best. All our love and best wishes,

-The Kellys-

Mindy, Harley & B-Rocket,

GOD is our only source of healing, this is done through prayer and faith. I have two very good friends who are twins and one was diagnosed with breast cancer and a month later her sister got sick with the west nile virus. Both were near death and were not expected to make it. That was 8 months ago and the breast cancer SURVIVOR is back at work while her sister is in rehab learning to walk again. Why? The Lord heard our prayers as he will hear our prayers for you. Stay strong have faith and keep praying.

Our prayers are with you,

The Earnhardt Family

Archived