The Shrub!

Truck99

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just another reason that I can't stand kyle. everyone keeps comparing hm to dale sr and his head has gotten to big. the only think he has in common with sr is maybe the nickname ironhead. I have another but don't fell like getting edited tonight. but go clint!

kyle busch is a[edited out by Nick Holt, 5/4/08] fox sports did not help they tried there best to defend there toyota poster boy. also mike waltrip is an idiot!! ALSO A THANKS TO DENNY HAMLIN FOR CREATING THIS STORM!!

[edited out by Nick Holt, 5/4/08] It probably wasn't intentional what happened going into 3, but atleast don't say that Jr. came down on him. It was clear he drove in way too hard and got loose. The worst part is he probably woulda got around Jr. clean and won had he just waited another lap or two. But as usual its easier for him to blame the other guy. He'll get whats coming to him within the next few weeks. And Jr. will be your '08 champion.

That's it...This little smuck has now OFFICIALLY passed Jimmie Johnson on my most hated list...Congrats Kyle, where the hell is Jimmy Spencer when I need him...

By the way...total chicken you know what move by Denny Hamlin who I normally pull for. Way too intentionaly bring out the caution to benefit you and your teammate.

Joe Gibbs Racing should be ashamed of the behavior tonight.

At least Clint got the win. I like him, but that was total crap and I saw it coming before the damn restart even happened. Dummy said last night he would continue to WRECK as many cars as he needs to . NASCAR BETTER DO SOMETHING.. :angry:

Kyle has turned a complete 360 ( attitude wise ) since he started the Sprint cup.

He needs to relax and stop being a wrecking ball.

there was a saying,,,,,,kettle calls the pot? i dunno, sumin like that.

funny you should mention.

so there are different degrees to wrecking people? some reap legendary fame. some are just common low lives?...if it makes sence to you?

or maybe you just gotta die first. kinda like the starving poet that drank himself to death a100 years ago, would be a millionare if he were alive today.

Sr. was a 7 time Champion...

Go ask someone other than LOUDMOUTH Darell Waltrip about Kyle's style and compare it to Sr... I doubt more than 2 peeps say they raced the same.

PATHETIC...

never said I was a sr fan I am not. but at least he would admit if he took someone out. didn't agree with then and I don't agree with it know. that is why I have always been a schrader fan and still am. But I now also pull for clint because of the driver and his back ground.

[edited out by Nick Holt, 5/4/08] It probably wasn't intentional what happened going into 3, but atleast don't say that Jr. came down on him. It was clear he drove in way too hard and got loose. The worst part is he probably woulda got around Jr. clean and won had he just waited another lap or two. But as usual its easier for him to blame the other guy. He'll get whats coming to him within the next few weeks. And Jr. will be your '08 champion.

hahahahahaha lmao

never said I was a sr fan I am not. but at least he would admit if he took someone out. ..

..Or at least say he was trying to rattle somebody's cage.... :rolleyes:

I didn't like Sr, and I don't like Shrub...and I can't really say I'm a big Jr fan....

Now, I didn't catch the whole deal with Wallace on Friday, but Busch approached Wallace while Wallace was still in the car....

Earnhardt didn't go after Shrub. He was professional and I do think the tangle was a racing incident - BUT - the difference in the way they handled it spoke volumes.....

To top it off - Shrub goes on and says somebody coming down from Earnhardt's crew was uncalled for ...yeah, ok. :rolleyes:

there was a saying,,,,,,kettle calls the pot? i dunno, sumin like that.

funny you should mention.

Its like the pot calling the kettle black.

I agree Nathan, and Mickey Bless your heart. You are a very nice person. Dale Jr got the shaft and Kyle bless his pea pickin heart, did not win, although he is now leading in the points. Just imagine that. Congrats to Boyer. RIP Dale Sr. There will never be another like you. You were the greatest. Thanks for letting me put my two cents in. Have a great weekend everyone.

Archived