777 in car camera - 4-19

speed demon 7

Here is the in car camera from 4-19-08. We started 10th, moved to 5th, spun out when the eventual winner chopped us in 3, had to go to the back, came back through the field with no brakes and finished 3rd. Man what a night. Congrats to Lynn on his first Asphalt win!!!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=32764022

Man, I had fun!!! That was just hard racing. Congrats again. That was funner than if I had started on the pole like we were originally lined up. I think me and you have got a lot of fans out there right now, after that autograph session we had!!! See ya in 2 weeks, well, actually sooner, you gotta come pick up your name for your car, if i can find it!!!

Man, I had fun!!! That was just hard racing. Congrats again. That was funner than if I had started on the pole like we were originally lined up. I think me and you have got a lot of fans out there right now, after that autograph session we had!!! See ya in 2 weeks, well, actually sooner, you gotta come pick up your name for your car, if i can find it!!!

I was able to watch your race and it looked like from where I was setting that the red nova came down on you in turn 3 when you was trying pass.You got the blame so I was wondering if I seen it wrong but now after watching your video I see that I was right.

Edited by landlord

I wasn't goingto argue, you can't change there mind, all you can do is talk to them after the race! I'll talk to Sarah, see what they saw, and they will look closer at things next time. It has always been a concern of mine on those calls, because at one angle, it could look like I drove in to hard and got under him, that is why it is so hard to pass on the inside, because the calls are hard to make when something like that happens. I have had calls go for me and against me, but I know that everyone else has had the same. It sure was fun coming from the back again though!!! Would have been cool if I could have come from the back to take the win, but a cut in my brake line kept that from happening.

I wasn't goingto argue, you can't change there mind, all you can do is talk to them after the race! I'll talk to Sarah, see what they saw, and they will look closer at things next time. It has always been a concern of mine on those calls, because at one angle, it could look like I drove in to hard and got under him, that is why it is so hard to pass on the inside, because the calls are hard to make when something like that happens. I have had calls go for me and against me, but I know that everyone else has had the same. It sure was fun coming from the back again though!!! Would have been cool if I could have come from the back to take the win, but a cut in my brake line kept that from happening.

I often wonder why the tracks don't set up a camera and go back and look at it during caution.If they can tell by looking fine, if not the make a judgment call.It could'nt hurt!!!!!

with that left right wheel sawing .looks like you have a soft set up on that car ..motor sounds good ..keep up the videos ..im learning the track .so if we ever race there you can say you helped alot ..

It is somewhat of a soft set up. If you looked at my set up sheet, you would say I was crazy or that I am making a set up sheet to confuse people, but it works for me. As for sawing the wheel, I had my ipod on and I was just enjoying the music!!! :lol:

I was able to watch your race and it looked like from where I was setting that the red nova came down on you in turn 3 when you was trying pass.You got the blame so I was wondering if I seen it wrong but now after watching your video I see that I was right.

i already told arthur that i was sorry

Awesome video...I haven't had the chance to visit this track but from what I can tell it reminds me of San Antonio Speedway.

Does anyone know how the Pro Stock rules match up to what use to be San Antonio Speedway Roadrunner class?

What is a competive lap time for the Pro Stocks?

If I can ever get my car completed I would love to come up there and race a few times before I really get rid of my car.

That was a great race 777, you didn't give up and was like a bad dream that wouldn't go away for those guys. I really enjoyed watching the video, it was like I was there and my heart was pounding..LOL

Edited by kelyd13

thank you arthur

i didn't realize how bad i chopped you

good job coming back through the feild

You made out like a fat cat on that one. Chopped Arthur and got your position back after I passed ya. Just wanted to say good job lynn sorry for hiting ya so hard in 3 was not on purpose was using alot of break in the corners to keep from hitting ya and what you said to me after the race made me laugh my A$# off. Really enjoyed starting 9th and fighting up to the front. I'm still pushing for all involved in caution to the rear. HEY ALL YOU PRO STOCK DRIVERS, what do you think about adding the rule if you win the feature you start the next feature in the last position, I think it would add more good action and were there for the fans.

Thanks for the support guys. I have so much fun doing this. The videos let me replay what happened and figure out what the car is doing. And, it entertains you guys. I bought the camera for $50 at a pawn shop, everyone should try it, I know the kids love watching it, especially when there is a wreck or something, they flinch or move with the car.

uuuhhhh arthur i did chop pretty bad but you also drove in to three deeper than i have ever seen you drive in...lol... i watch that tower cam probally 15 times....yes tye you had the faster car but i luckely had tack postion..................

uuuhhhh arthur i did chop pretty bad but you also drove in to three deeper than i have ever seen you drive in...lol... i watch that tower cam probally 15 times....yes tye you had the faster car but i luckely had tack postion..................

i was trying to edit my spelling but tsz aint letting me track is one misspelled word

i never have bragged about my grammer skills

Edited by looneedude

Lynn, you did an awsome job, that call could have gone either way. Regardless of the call, you won the race, you earned the win!!! I was almost excited to see you win as I would have been if I won. Like I said before, congrats on the win, I'll kick your A$$ next race!!!

I did'nt know you two were friends and I was thinking as you were walking over there that you was fixing to give him an ear full.What a surprise when the hand came out for the congratulation shake!!!!!

Lynn, you did an awsome job, that call could have gone either way. Regardless of the call, you won the race, you earned the win!!! I was almost excited to see you win as I would have been if I won. Like I said before, congrats on the win, I'll kick your A$$ next race!!!

You desereved every bit of your win good job lynn. You gotta get through me first Arthur. See yall in the back of the pack.

I did'nt know you two were friends and I was thinking as you were walking over there that you was fixing to give him an ear full.What a surprise when the hand came out for the congratulation shake!!!!!

Comeon Landlord, you know I am an easy going guy!!! I do my fighting on the track. Lynn has been racing at gator for a few years, where I have been taking pictures at.

I wish more drivers/teams/tracks would do this for people like me who can't make the races. There seems to be a real lack of media presentation, whether it be pics or video's at all the local tracks. I don't know if it is because no one really cares to do it or it is a $$$ thing, but it would be nice to see more things like this on a regular basis. I think the video's give the fan a little bit more of the racing experience and could serve as a HUGE sales pitch for outsiders to come and visit the track. All we ever hear about is that we need to "support your local race track", but you have to give the fans something to look forward to or let them get a glimpse of the action taking place on the track.

Major kudo's to Arthur for supplying these video's. B)

Tim