Truck trouble...

Jason

Is this where I get to say "I TOLD YOU SO" ?

I told you last night on the chat page to check that before ANYBODY else did. Didn't I Jason.

Man, I girl knew how to fix that problem.

And I wouuldn't have spent all they money that the man did.

LOL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't feel bad Jason I did the same thing on sunday after a late saturday at the races. Changed a starter twice and battery once on my girlfriends Mustang in a hot parkig lot before I relized the positive battery cable was coroded internaly, once I changed the offending cable the car never missed a lick.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. Guess what happened.. I have noticed my truck shakes pretty bad on startup and it takes a while for it to go away. Well last night I started it up and I heard and felt something break. Starter was just spinning. Took it off this morning and found the gear that is on it had broken in half. The bad part is that we only were able to find half of the gear. 2 starters later we still were not happy. Seems as if the other piece of the gear is jammed up against the fly wheel or something. Have a guy coming over tonight to see what he can do but this sucks!

Jason,

Has the steering column fallen off yet? I owned a red Dodge Daytona Turbo back in 86. I was riding along the interstate, obeying the speed limit of course.. cough cough.. when the whole steering column came tumbling down onto my lap. A mild shock you might say...

Nick Holt

Archived