BUDMAN

Buddy checked in.. and he was playing with the midgets...

Now he is burried up to his ears in goverment forms

and want to remind everyone that tomorrow the world ends with Midnight deadline called IRS or Bust!!

Lightning struck near his house.. and has taken down his ISP access.. as we all know he lives in the boone docs & the powers to be are slow.. It cleaned off the top of the tellie pole..

He will be at THR for Racefest this weekend.. and wants to encurage all TSRS drivers to put on a good clean show...

Don't worry he will be out there the rest of the year..

Edited by abrungot

I knew where he was ......but was sworn to secrecy!

Did you forget???

I knew where he was ......but was sworn to secrecy!

I knew too and kept it secret. It was tough in the pits fending off everyone that asked but I gave them my best "What, Me Worry?" look and they simply said, nevermind.

Looking forward to seeing him Saturday nite. :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>> :) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Welcome back Buddy. Good to see you Saturday.

Budman,

Great to see you Saturday night. I think I know the couple you were talking about when you said you weren't happy to see them but next week we pick better seats. Now if they would just pass that new rule for a separate section for women with tattoos we will be in good shape. No Budman, they came along after we sat there. Just so you will recognize them at future races, I have enclosed this picture mainly to reinforce your previous post regarding this. :lol:

Budman,

Great to see you Saturday night. I think I know the couple you were talking about when you said you weren't happy to see them but next week we pick better seats. Now if they would just pass that new rule for a separate section for women with tattoos we will be in good shape. No Budman, they came along after we sat there. Just so you will recognize them at future races, I have enclosed this picture mainly to reinforce your previous post regarding this. :lol:

Budman,

Great to see you Saturday night. Really great midget pic. See you this coming Saturday.

post-3-1208825628_thumb.jpg

post-3-1208825636_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: ...........................

Now that's funny right there, Dano36. I usually sit with Dano. I got there a little late Saturday night, but soon found Dano, and sure 'nuff he had a seat saved for me. I plopped down, and low and behold look what was right in front of me!!!

I turned to Dano and said ........... "You son-of-a-*****", you must have searched an hour to find this particular seat for me!

He said NOPE!, She just sat down here about five minutes ago! :lol::lol::lol:

buddy,,,,dano told me wait til we see mr.parker , me and pops have the woman of his dreams just waiting for him.

kidding,,,,i didn't even see dano or pops.......but hell,,,,she's sporting lookin.

good to see ya. i was worried......about the midget thang,,,,,,me to.

When I saw "Horse Saturday night I told him "I bet you wished I'd stay away every week!," after his super stock win on the 12th when I wasn't there.

Yeah, I actually did take a week off for the only midget show the SSMA runs outside of the Houston/Beaumont area each year. Now, about that midget pic ...............

The guy on the left is Kenny Sharpless, SSMA driver of the #98. The guy in the middle is Pat St. Cricq of TexasOpenWheel.com. Me on the right. I just want to say thanks to Kenny, Pat, A.C., the Burkes and all the good folks of SSMA for welcoming me into their pits. Their hospitality is much appreciated! :)

>>>>>

post-1274-1208825023_thumb.jpg