Election Day 3/4/08

RodneyRodriguez

i heard nick holt is a write in . he has my one vote ..this country needs a moderator .he will change the racen rules .no other form of racen will be able to run on saterdays except local race tracks ..sorry nascar ..nick if you need a vice moderator . dont call me ..ill have to edit myself to much ..welp gotta hop on down to the voters box ..

well maybe she will pull it off . lasama there is something that stinks aboult him .... he is to clean and to young ..i think he will kiss to many other countrys bottoms just to get along ..maybe im wrong but atleast with her and mccain .we sort of know whats behind the curtain .....go mccain from mike mccain ..lol

obama is a good motivational speaker and a good politician as far as telling you what you want to hear. the thing about him is that he never really gives a straight answer as far as where he stands on issues. he kind of dances around the question with pretty talk. he will probably win the democratic nomination, and if so he will be the next president. the chances of america voting in a republican after the fiasco with bush are not very good. the next president will be democratic im sure. obama never really reveals his plans for when he is elected so it is almost like he has a hidden agenda that he wont reveal. it should be interesting for sure when it comes to show time

powell would have made a great president, but he knew america wasnt ready yet. some say america is still not ready for a black president or a woman president, but regardless we will most likely have one of them. it shouldnt matter what color or sex the person is, if they are good for the country then they should be the one in charge. this isnt the 1920's, it is a new world and until we get passed the sex and color issues we have held on to for so long, we will never advance and improve.

I'm glad to see throngs of people going to the polls in an election between a man of color & a woman. It shows that our country has made huge strides, Powell did not feel the need to deal with the mess he would face if he had decided to run. It seems like many just want to try something different, what we've been doing for the last few years got us in a war & a few trillion more in debt.

Regardless, this is turing into a pretty interesting year, something that will go down in history as a pretty impactful time in the US, with the cross-over voting it only gets more interesting, thanks Limbaugh!

in the words of a black friend of mine .when was told he was black by someone ...... his words ....IM COLOR BLIND .... . . THAT MY FRIENDS IS A TRUE HUMAN .... i dont look at obama as black ....that does not make me any differents ... what he stands for ..and what we dont know aboult him .and not haveing enough exsperience scares me ...like i said something stinks aboult him ..he/s to good at jumping around issue.s ... colin powel would get my vote in a hart beat ..

and thats what I like to see, no prejudices, just based on the individual.

Think back to '84 when Rev. Jackson flirted with running for the office, he didn't get much help, altho that may have been based more on his actions, these 2 are putting on a good show.

I dont care that he is black or that she is a woman,,,the left wing politcal agenda of open borders and healtth care for everyone...which only the people who pay taxes will pay for ,making immigration reform a bad name, scares the hell outta me...not crazy about McCain either , but he seems to be the lesser of 3 evils..we give to much to people that dont belong here or dont deserve it,,,our taxburden from nontaxpayers is crazy.

democrats wanna tax the rich,,,who owns all the businesses...what are the business owners gonna do? they will raise the cost of there product..and the consumer sees no break,,if not less amount of money coming in overall after goods increase in price...

:angry::angry::angry: poor choices all around this year I think..republican or democrat

Archived