Unnoficial Enduro Results..

TTR73

1. #79 Joe Aramendia

2. #50 Carolyn Aramendia

3. #97 James Aramendia

Scores were not turned in yet

28 Cars started the race and the #5 That the Bill Hamilton drove ran outta gas around lap 94

Those high school kids did a really good job on that car.

Congrats Midlothian HS

yea there was about 3 red flags- two fires, 1 mandatory for fuel

Can't wait till next years El Zorro 200 At THR..

OFFICIAL results up in the announcements section.

Edited by TTR73

Believe it or not... the 5 didn't run out of gas.. The Fan Cluch Failed causing it to over heat!!

The kids did do a great job, Congrats to Bill & Steve Moore for their work...

Also Terry From Terry's bodyshop, Jay Gutherie & Jim Cole and the Screen Pro crew for stepping in and helping get that car on the track..

It wouldn't have made the start with out them!!

The #5 lead about 90 laps of that race!!!

Edited by abrungot

Believe it or not... the 5 didn't run out of gas.. The Fan Cluch Failed causing it to over heat!!

The kids did do a great job, Congrats to Bill & Steve Moore for their work...

Also Terry From Terry's bodyshop, Jay Guthrie & Jim Cole and the Screen Pro crew for stepping in and helping get that car on the track..

It wouldn't have made the start with out them!!

The #5 lead about 90 laps of that race!!!

You're welcome. Had fun getting it going. We literally used twine and bailing wire :D

Their missing the start just wasn't going to work for me.

Too bad on the overheating.

Jay

Well probably have some tomorrow....but for the record I only counted 21 cars taking the green flag. I was impressed with the 81 car....that was one of the few real enduro cars out there, and he had to have finished top 5....

Ours was a real dirt track enduro car, I know it was because they wouldn't let me practice on Saturday. we had a great time and finished 6th.

What I found to be quite interesting was how clean the drivers raced! There was plenty of rubbing, but not a lot of all-out intentional wrecking.

During the drivers' meeting, Rick never mentioned anything about rough driving and the black flag. He just told the drivers not to be "overly aggressive." Maybe we should use this same reverse psychology in our future drivers' meetings.

What I found to be quite interesting was how clean the drivers raced! There was plenty of rubbing, but not a lot of all-out intentional wrecking.

During the drivers' meeting, Rick never mentioned anything about rough driving and the black flag. He just told the drivers not to be "overly aggressive." Maybe we should use this same reverse psychology in our future drivers' meetings.

I agree Deb! I saw more clean driving and hand signals (again, the good type) in the enduro than I do in a Pro-mod race! Go figure? :blink:

thats becuz of the payout ..you wreck you didint have a chance to win ...... how was the croud ...

the crowd wasn't bad it looked like a 200 or so

would have like to seen more cars but with the raising fuel prices i may only start racing 1-2 times a month

it cost me almost $160.00 just in fuel to get there and get home..i thought the racing was really clean..almost too clean...

SO what went wrong on your car? Must have beed that dang ford solenoid...lol

i did think was a silly rule no ford starter selinod on chevys..what ever...i was coming off 4 and the transmission blew up..no warning...the smoke was from the breather hose had come loose and was leaking oil onto the exhaust .....and my right side tires (why the car was getting so loose)..but i had a good time..thanks to every body at thr