Texas Twister car--free!

Well, it needs gutted and the cage, belts put in. 87 Chrysler LeBaron, 48000 miles, was running until parked for a bad wheel bearing. Title is lost so make it into a Texas Twister. Car is free, you would have to go to Austin to get it.

Don ISTOCK51

PM me or call my business -- Don's Automotive 512-447-9032

• 2 weeks later...
BODY: ANY SUB-COMPACT MID-SIZE CAR, FRONT WHEEL DRIVE, THAT CAME OEM (ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER) WITH FOUR-CYLINDER OR SIX CYLINDER. ABSOLUTELY NO GUTTING, CUTTING ALLOWED ON BODY. ALL GLASS MOULDING AND PLASTIC MUST BE REMOVED FROM EXTERIOR. DOORS MUST BE SECURED (I.E., CHAINED MINIMUM 5/16”, WELDED, ETC. RECOMMEND WELDING DOOR SEAMS). STOCK IGNITION MUST BE IN PLACE AND OPERATIONAL

reb you are correct

thats cool I was't saying you were wrong. I thought it would be a fwd car because you have been out at texas thunder enough to kow the rules. I was just letting reb know how it is writen in the texas thunder rules. good luck this season.

• 9 months later...
Well, it needs gutted and the cage, belts put in. 87 Chrysler LeBaron, 48000 miles, was running until parked for a bad wheel bearing. Title is lost so make it into a Texas Twister. Car is free, you would have to go to Austin to get it.

Don ISTOCK51

PM me or call my business -- Don's Automotive 512-447-9032

do you still have this car?

Archived