This #1 is moving foward!

badsonic

Toyota racing development=T.R.D..(pronounced turd!).....and if you drive a turd...you are a.....(everyone together now) A TURD DRIVER! :o

why would i think your a ford fan ....trd .s dont need to be in nascar ..it aint american ...oh well i wont watch many naschump races anyway ..lost the taste for it ..

And no more wearing Levi's, Cinch or TwentyX.

No. It's not the reason SAS closed.

Does this mean we can't eat those awesome chinese candies anymore????

what does it matter......? they all look alike. toyota is american made but the income still goes east to the land of the red. the us government is funneling some much money into the big 3 to keep them from going under via tax breaks , federal incentives and anything else they ask for. soooo much so that it is a noticable add to the nat'l deficit because of borrowed money from,,,,,,,,,,,,,the land of the red. so yep , all in all they are winning the race- the race to put us under before radical eXtremist do.

why fight a continental currency when you are already part of a global market that is pushing you out the back door. :D

what does it matter......? they all look alike. toyota is american made but the income still goes east to the land of the red. the us government is funneling some much money into the big 3 to keep them from going under via tax breaks , federal incentives and anything else they ask for. soooo much so that it is a noticable add to the nat'l deficit because of borrowed money from,,,,,,,,,,,,,the land of the red. so yep , all in all they are winning the race- the race to put us under before radical eXtremist do.

why fight a continental currency when you are already part of a global market that is pushing you out the back door. :D

DEEEEEEEEEP Crazy.

just think americans taught thease countrys how to take this country to the cleaners ...they learned from the best ..why drop a bomb ... take the money from us and use it against us . A WORLD COOPERATION TAKE OVER ...SUCK US DRY PADDLE OUR BEHINDS AND LEAVE US IN THE CORNER ...

What the hell is this a stock market forum or racing forum thats a lot of mumbo jumbo about money. Toyota being in the racing scene does not effect you or any local racing. Obviously Nascar voted Toyota to enter their league and if Nascar would think like most of you guys they woudnt MOVE FOWARD!

Yall are just scared of a CHANGE AND COMPETITION. HA...HA...HA..

What the hell is this a stock market forum or racing forum thats a lot of mumbo jumbo about money. Toyota being in the racing scene does not effect you or any local racing. Obviously Nascar voted Toyota to enter their league and if Nascar would think like most of you guys they woudnt MOVE FOWARD!

ten years from now nascar will be nothing but hondas... toyotas .. and so forth .and maybe youll see an american driver some where in the race ..its already started..money is one main reason for nascar voteing toyota in.would not surprise..

me if alittle goverment involvement had something to do with it ....goes back to ....world cooperation taken over ..... btw watch that change and competition part....will back fire on you ..already have high gas prices from outsourceing .. that backfired ...

i never said i was against toyota being in na$car , i'm actually very much for it. just stating the fact that makes and models don't matter anymore- you can't tell a difference.......

as for mumbo jumbo and stock market forum or racing forum,,,,,,it does effect racing at a local level. if it doesn't effect you then you prolly have more of that 'earned the old fashion' way money than you do sense.

its a good thing ur not in charge of economic balances of a nation or we'd be falling FURTHER BEHIND!

it's all in fun.

We already have Hondas and Toyotas ,Voks Wagons etc.. in our local scene its called the Texas Pro SEDAN Series and if im not mistaken its the longest running series in Texas over 30 years.And i think it s helped the local scene and fun to watch. Hats off to Mr.Neil Upchurch for not thinking like OLDTIMER

We already have Hondas and Toyotas ,Voks Wagons etc.. in our local scene its called the Texas Pro SEDAN Series and if im not mistaken its the longest running series in Texas over 30 years.And i think it s helped the local scene and fun to watch. Hats off to Mr.Neil Upchurch for not thinking like OLDTIMER

my main thing is i like nascar to stay with what they were running ..sorry if im older and like what nascar was ..i grew up that way . ..thats one thing that was left in sports that was all american car.s .. yep things change .but that dont mean i have to like it ....lol ... piece by piece this country is loosing its american way .... thank god i still like to say thank you ...open doors for someone ...help anyone that needs it ... you cant walk down the streets anymore ..its not safe ..and show up for work on time .even if im sick ...that stuff is going bye bye ..

Archived