Bad Boyz Speed-o-rama

KISS_Racing

I did a search on google and ended up on whowon. Clicked on Texas and started scrolling, I ran across Bad Boyz Speed-o-Rama. Is this the new name for Jesse James' track? And yes, I heard it was an official thing; not a rumor as many of us had thought...

it is the old longhorn track. when the name was changed I didn't think it would work because that was the stupidest name for a track ever. Every time I drive by there I am hoping to find someone or something has taken that sign down so we can see the longhorn sign that is behind it. :angry:

well I don't think the odds are good that Speed O Rama would reopen but I would be glad to be wrong.

maybe someone could turn it into a dirt track, that would be a good place for one, not any near that location.

although THR may be set up better to be a dirt track!

As we sit here today, Jan. 18th, 2007, the track is known as Bad Boyz Speedway....

Ahhhhhhh .................. Chuck, it's 2008.

I know, I know ..................... Where does the TIME go???? :D

Ha! Right on Budman!! thanks for the "year" update!

so..as of Jan. 20, 2008...the track is (unfortunately) known as Bad Boyz Speedway..

But amazing things can happen in a year, huh? Maybe we'll get lucky with ALL racing endeavors in '08!

Archived