just stirring the pot

ups88john

Needed:Single Dad Needs Work Vehicle ASAP!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-507930815@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-12-13, 8:18AM CST

Single Dad raising 2 children,need a vehicle ASAP,potential job start next week but my only vehicle was wrecked by a friend who left town and im on foot.If you have something to just get me around,cheap,payments or Free please please email me!Bless All this Holiday season...txenergyman@aol.com

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 507930815

====================

this from txenergyman@aol.com

did you racers get paid yet????

big john

someone should tell him to meet them somewhere so he can show him a vehicle,,,,,,,,,then proceed to [edited out by Nick Holt, 12/18/07]

My thoughts also CrazyHorse.Funny a man is begging for a ride and on May 8th at 6:26pm there was a post asking where TxEnergyman kept his 300 classic cars.He said they were in protective storage and wanted to build a facility at Smokin Alley to show em off.Maybe someone should send him an email and remind him he has 300 classics,incase he forgot.Tell him to drive one of those,Times are Tough,make do with what he said he had.

You reap what you sew!!!!!!!

You wear what you sew. You reap what you sow....

Speaking of sewing, what ever happened to the old school comeback when you were trying to tell someone that you were not overly impressed with their idea, plan or whatever... "Sew buttons on wet toilet paper!"

Or when someone blew their horn at you and you'd wave to them and say, "Blow your nose! It's cheaper and you get more out of it."

I'm not losing it folks, just playing a bit...

Nick

Speaking of sewing, what ever happened to the old school comeback when you were trying to tell someone that you were not overly impressed with their idea, plan or whatever... "Sew buttons on wet toilet paper!"

Or when someone blew their horn at you and you'd wave to them and say, "Blow your nose! It's cheaper and you get more out of it."

Nick

I typed it that way the first time and it did'nt look right.I am going to have to watch it or yall will be calling me O.T.

Not being very familiar with the San Antonio area, can someone tell me what is located at 1106 McCullough Ave?

That would be San Antonio Massage Therapy

1106 Mccullough Ave

San Antonio, Texas

(210) 226-0147

It is a one story building just north of Porter-Loring Mortuary on the I-35 access road in downtown San Antonio.

I believe that Ms. Shelma Walton is, or was, associated with that particular business. Ms. Walton, as some of you know, is a licensed Massage Theratpist.

Nick

Nick

STOP NICK YOUR SHOWING YOUR AGE

well now the scam artist got scamed by the other scam artist .. who said women arent smarter than men ..lol

Old Timer. Everyone is overlooking a very important point. The check is in the mail.....

it' still a scam. she didn't leave him. i've got a truck for sale, and i know they read this board so feel free to contact me.

what ever happened with any of the legal stuff from the prior scam?

As some of you know, I have a small collection of racing memorabilia, and I do not normally part with any of it.

But I have decided to part with one significant piece of area history, and the proceeds will go the help some of the area racers recoup theiir money.

Therefore, I am preparing to auction off, to the highest bidder, a one-of-a kind, official Smoking Alley Motorsports Park Tool Box, in perfect, sorta unused condition. It is the box I won at the meeting announcing the racing facility of the future in San Antonio.It is a 19 inch wide box made by Stanley right here in the USA with genuine foreign plastic. It includes a inner tray, a plastic handle, and TWO metal latches.

Ya'll know just how rare Smokin Alley souvenirs are. The value of this tool box cannot be estimated.

So, I will accept bids through Christmas Day, and the hightest bidder will receive this famous piece of racing history.

I will email the winning bidder on where to send a Money order, or cash. Upon receipt of the payment, I will instruct my accountant in Oklahoma to send the box in the next mail. Please allow until hell freezes over for delivery.

I am tearing up as we speak over losing this box, but I am joyed by the thought that it will bring enough money to clears the debts incurred by my fellow racers.

Good luck, and bid often and generously!!!!!!!!!

Tom

It kinda resembles the pic below, but not exactly....................

post-21-1198033892_thumb.jpg

$2.01

Tom

Shouldn't you be worried about a Chinese counterfeit of your priceless memorabilia?

They said it was copyright protected, and that they would never release authorization to reproduce this special item.

And if you can't trust Jimmy and Shemmy, just who can you trust???????????????

And you guys better step up to the plate on your bids; I got an email from someone who said he is preparing to bid at least a bazillion bucks for the privilege of owning this historical piece.

He said he was sending a check...........................

Archived