just stirring the pot

ups88john

And you guys better step up to the plate on your bids; I got an email from someone who said he is preparing to bid at least a bazillion bucks for the privilege of owning this historical piece.

He said he was sending a check...........................

Heck, I'll double or triple that

When the job as a financial forwarder for Nigeria comes through....

well i won a million and a half dalllors the other day from the euro lotto ....all i need by instruction was to send in my pin number and they would deposit the money in my bank ...i would love to have that money ... one problem i cant remember my pin number .you know oldtimer syndrum ....so will someone please lone me thier pin number so this oldtimer can buy a new keboard ... hey ill give you the pin number back ..ill send it in the mail ...

I wonder if all of your checks saw this machine? Also from craigslist...

Fellowes 120C-2 Paper Shredder*Nice - $125

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-508126713@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-12-13, 11:46AM CST

I have a Fellowes Schredder Model 120C-2,just refurbished.Confetti cut,heavy duty usage.Specs as follows:Innovative slim design, these cutters fit perfectly between file cabinets, in a common area, or alongside a desk.

Shreds 12-14 sheets per pass into 5/32"x1” confetti particles.

A thermally protected motor.

9.5" throat entry width.

Hardened-steel cutters never need sharpening.

Accepts staples and small paper clips.

Recommended daily capacity is 2,000 sheets.

Convenient bin-full and door ajar features have LED indicator lights.

Small ding on side does not affect performance.Retail is $385.00,first $125 gets it.txenergyman@aol.com

txtom i hate to bust your bubble but that is not a one of a kind box, i have one that i won that night at the meeting, so if any of you are loose out on the bidding just give me a call!!!

But mine is the original thing; yours is the cheap chinese copy that Bobby mentioned.

While it has some value, it will not bring the ginormous sum of money that a true original will.

My old friend Big John has offered a very unique bid.............

He is going to add up the I.Q. points of all his crew, and offer a dollar for each point.

Oughta bring a bid of at least 40-45 dollars.......................................

My old friend Big John has offered a very unique bid.............

He is going to add up the I.Q. points of all his crew, and offer a dollar for each point.

Oughta bring a bid of at least 40-45 dollars.......................................

Are you sure? That sounds more like his beer budget for each race. :lol:

Archived