THR open Test and tune

Febuary 7th is a Thursday. I live on the southiside of San Antonio and get off of work at 4 and sometimes later. If I got off at 4 and went home and and left that would put me at the track at 5:30 to 6. Dark comes early. My point being is there any Saturday Practices and I am pretty sure so was Nathan's...

febRuary 7th. Damn Deer hunters.

That was a test JW, you passed.

woo hoo, that brings the total to 1

• 1 month later...

oldtimer: OPEN PRACTICE DATES means open to any type car. That would include Jesse's #7 Ford Pinto TPS car.

Please click on to the practice schedule which Debbie provided on an earlier post - "THR Open Practice Dates"

There are other practice dates !

Neil Upchurch

Race Director

Texas Pro Sedans

oldtimer: OPEN PRACTICE DATES means open to any type car. That would include Jesse's #7 Ford Pinto TPS car.

Please click on to the practice schedule which Debbie provided on an earlier post - "THR Open Practice Dates"

There are other practice dates !

Neil Upchurch

Race Director

Texas Pro Sedans

i know it looks like a dumb question ....

i sort of figured it just wanted to make sure ..cc was haveing a practice day on the 23 just for dwarfs only .. i believe they are starting racen season on the first... so that leaves us haveing to go elsewhere .. ..so we will change gears on both cars and bring em ..gotta get some test runs in ..i looked at all those other dates and would not be able to make those being a work day and 200 miles . i dont think we could get there in time .lol ..

Archived