boys

HiTech

The Cowboys got very lucky.....

Had the Lions been able to make a 35-yard Field Goal or convert on a 3rd-and-6. the outcome would have been different.

I'm more inclined to think the Lions lost the game than the Cowboys won.

Disclaimer: I am a Long Time Redskins Fan (Since the days of Coach Gorge Allen...)

this is how a team wins a championship, totally bad performance until it counted the most. These guys are good and thank goodness for the Son of a Bum, I didn't agree with that hire but I'm glad I was wrong. T.O. didn't look happy but hopefully he keeps his grill shut and comes out next week vs. Philly and gets solid.

The Cowboys got very lucky.....

Had the Lions been able to make a 35-yard Field Goal or convert on a 3rd-and-6. the outcome would have been different.

I'm more inclined to think the Lions lost the game than the Cowboys won.

Disclaimer: I am a Long Time Redskins Fan (Since the days of Coach Gorge Allen...)

shoulda,woulda,coulda-DID'NT!!!!! The Boys WILL beat the Pats in the superbowl,just wait and see!!!!!

you gotta madden tournameant going on?.....that don't count. the pack and colts in the super bowl-the pack will get by yall in the playoffs.

shoulda,woulda,coulda-DID'NT!!!!! The Boys WILL beat the Pats in the superbowl,just wait and see!!!!!

i have to agree .but if the defense that showed up today . shows up in the super bowl .then it would be a ugly game ..first they have to get there ... TO... did his job ..he drew all the safetys and let someone else catch a ball ..i am still not sure with this defense ..hot... cold ....warm .....freezing ..luke warm .....they need to get thier heads in the right place ...every team they play from now on is comeing after them .. ... with no fear .....

Archived