Whats your Favorite ........

Flipper13

Matt5858, haven't heard of Eric Johnson in a while now, good choice, as for me it's gotta be Boston's More than a Feeling, or Foreplay long time all from Boston. This music get's me pumped.
my bet is you like the foreplay song the mostes .... BTO ..YOU AINT SEEN NOTHEN YET ..

love the Safaris and Wipe Out. Got lots of 60's and 70's music. Don't forget Creedence Clearwater Revival. Love to dance to their music, and of course George Strait, anything country like Gunnar said.

oldies .....60 70 80 .s and some 90.s no rap crap ..country or western ...rock .... no blues ....makes me sleepy ....

I concur.................

Wipe out by the Safaris

GOOD SONG . DONT SEEM TO FIT WHILE RACEN A CAR ...... [ LEADER OF THE PACK ] HAS A BETTER RING TO IT ....[i CANT DRIVE 55 ]TO SLOW .....[ WHEELS IN THE SKY .]. NOT READY FOR THAT ONE .I HAVE SOME MORE LIVEING TO DO .. [ RADAR LOVE ]..DANG[ POLICE] PULLED ME OVER USEING ONE OF THOSE ...[bIG JOHN ] GAVE ME [A TICKET TO RIDE ] DOWN TO [ BROWNSVILLE STATION ]TO PAY A FINE OFF.. I WAS THE ONE THAT[ SHOT THE SHERIFF ] . IT WAS JUST .[CRIME OF PASSION ..]..[ HERE COMES THE JUDGE ]. LOCKED ME UP FOR LIFE [ IN THE HOUSE OF THE RISEING SUN ] HE WONT EVEN LET ME DO THE[ JAIL HOUSE ROCK .]. I SUPPOSE IM JUST . [.DUST IN THE WIND ] NOW .WHERE IS[ PATCHES ]WHEN I NEED HIM . NOW I HAVE [ TO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS .] WISH I COULD OF JUST .[TOOK THE MONEY AND RUN .]

Archived