TPS 2007 AWARDS DINNER

Jody Wayne Stuart: In response to your question, "How much does Bud Light cost at Carlos Kelly's??"

I called Carlos Kelly's Restaurant.

The answer is: Bud Light and most other beer is $3.00 per bottle except for Coors Light @ $2.00 and Lone Star @ 1.25 per bottle.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

210/365-3221 cell

That's a little steep but thanks anyways.

look at this way with that high a price you.ll :D probably go home sober ..you.ll thank them in the morning ... no hang over . no dwi .no wreck ..no forgetting where you left your car . in your case truck ... :D:D:D .. if you come on down ill pick up a 12 pack or two ..and give you a cot to sleep on ..

Jody Wayne,

I'll buy you and Greg a beer. After that, you're on your own!

:wacko:

Greg aint gonna drink, sooooo being the freind that I am I won't let his go to waste.

look at this way with that high a price you.ll :D probably go home sober ..

if you come on down ill pick up a 12 pack or two ..and give you a cot to sleep on ..

No. I'll go home broke.

Come on down??? It's up here. About 8 miles from my crib.

outlaw 22 (aka Rodney Rodriguez #22):

You asked "Any thoughts about getting you a Late Model series again!!!???"

I have given that question much thought throughout the past 10 years. The TIDA Late Model Series ceased operations exactly 10 years ago, this month. (November 4, 1997). That is also the date that the TIDA Pro Sedans became the Texas Pro Sedans.

Since then three different organizations have tried to operate a Late Model series in Texas. Their attempts have gotten to where that class is today.

I did my service to the TIDA Late Model Series to Texas LM racing for 10 years and 134 races. I've done my duty and I've done my time.

My answer: Thank you much for your confidence and well wishes, but my answer is NO !

Thank you - Neil Upchurch

btw: Texas has a pretty good LM series right now. Check with Mary Ann Naumann regarding TSRS.

That was one of the best awards banquets I have ever attended. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen. And a special thanks to Jerry Spencer & Hoosier for the 2 tires they gave away! Thanks to Randy Larsen for the cash. Time to get to work on the cars for next year.

That was one of the best awards banquets I have ever attended. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen. And a special thanks to Jerry Spencer & Hoosier for the 2 tires they gave away! Thanks to Randy Larsen for the cash. Time to get to work on the cars for next year.

the 7 and 28 are ready ..just add new paint lol

You are welcome Mike,I hope to be able to do some sponsoring next season also and I was happy to give money to the top three finishers in points,I would like for the Pro Sedans to some how have a money payout attached to the points race at the end of the season so that maybe the top 10 finishers in points would be awarded some cash at the end of the season,Its just my opinion but I think that those drivers should be rewarded for their efforts to be in the top 10,even if it is just a small amount.............Does anyone have any (serious) thoughts on how to fund a driver points fund,because fuel and parts darn sure arent getting any cheaper?????.....................Thanks again and I am looking forward to 2008................Randy

Randy: Paying hard cash to the top ten in points is a very good idea. Unfortunately, the money is not in the TPS Budget.

Another way to do it is to have sponsors donate the money.

Since it was your idea, you are hereby assigned to lead the sponsor search and be Chairman of the Points Fund Committee.

Thanks for all the good comments from a lot of people about the TPS Awards Dinner.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

I will accept the position as Chairman of the Points Fund Committee for 2008 and with your permission Neil,I will start a top 10 in points Drivers Fund to be paid at the conclusion of the 2008 race season at the awards dinner,the division of the funds will be determined before the dinner in 2008.I will try to aquire money for this fund through sponsors,donations,donations at car shows(if we can get some Pro Sedans to attend)and maybe thru some auctioning of Texas Pro Sedans items(decals,t-shirts,wrecked and autographed car parts,Hey if nascar can do it WHY NOT!!!!),and extra race car parts etc.I think it might have some potential to give the top 10 drivers an nice cash award at the 2008 dinner!!!!..................Well how about this Pro Sedan drivers if you finish in the top 10 you will have some money waiting for at the end of the season,..............Nice!!!!!!...................Randy

Thats funny Mike I agree :D ...............and as the person in charge of the points fund,I will be the first to donate to it,I will be depositing $100.00 to the account, so how about that!!!!,anyone else interested in making any type of donation????.................Please contact me if you do............Randy

randy i have talk to someone who may donate 200 .. ill let you know soon ..come on mike put your money where your mouth is ..i will give atliest 100 myself after the first of the year ..

Archived