How much does it cost you to race?

Lucky161

just a shot ..stay home run at cc ..FOR OUR REGULAR TEAM .. fuel . pit passes ..food ...and not counting any other exstra's ..aboult $160 a night ..... go up to thunder hill ...with one car ...aboult $ 250 ...add a tire for most trips for the car ..$102 ........MONEY WON ..ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT .. WELL WONT GO THERE .......it use to be nice to go race have fun .and come home with something close to what it cost to go .. but unless your in the top 2 ..that wont happend ..and just toget in the top two ..you have to spend alot to finish there ..i use to tell poeple who would say .dont race cars cost to much ..why not just go party ..racen was cheaper 10 years ago ..drinking then cost more .now you can party cheaper .then race ....

RACE.....................125.00

PIT PASS.................26.00 OUT OF TOWN...75.00 INCLUDING CAR

TIRES....................400.00 IF YOU WANT TO BE FAST

FUEL ................... 105.00

FUEL FOR TRUCK.... 80.00 OUT OF TOWN...160.0

WATER,GATORADE...20.00

FOOD......................10-20.00 OUT OF TOWN 100.00

HOTEL OUT OF TOWN ...............................140.00

776.00 .....................1,111.00

WORTH EVERY PENNY OF IT

FORGOT ABOUT TRANSPONDER ADD ANOTHER 50.00

BEER DON'T FIT IN ANYMORE. DON'T HAVE A DESIGNATED DRIVER ANYMORE. LONG WAY TO CEDAR PARK..LOL

RACE.....................125.00

PIT PASS.................26.00 OUT OF TOWN...75.00 INCLUDING CAR

TIRES....................400.00 IF YOU WANT TO BE FAST

FUEL ................... 105.00

FUEL FOR TRUCK.... 80.00 OUT OF TOWN...160.0

WATER,GATORADE...20.00

FOOD......................10-20.00 OUT OF TOWN 100.00

HOTEL OUT OF TOWN ...............................140.00

776.00 .....................1,111.00

WORTH EVERY PENNY OF IT

FORGOT ABOUT TRANSPONDER ADD ANOTHER 50.00

beer??? :lol:

300-500 per race. Maybe more if you buy 4 tires. Thats to go race. No hotels, food or anything else,just to race.

You guys are all forgeting the money you have to give momma so you can keep spending freely on the hot rod!!! ;):unsure:

yes dear...yes dear...I'll get right on it 1st thing sunday morning...Anything you say sweatheart...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Snowball Derby:

Entry Fee 150.00

4 sets of practice tire $538.00/per set 2,152.00

Mock Qualifers 538.00

Qualifers 538.00

Race Tires 1,076.00

Pit Passes (Week-end)

4 guys/plus driver at $125.00/per band 500.00

Race Fuel 150.00

At Track - Meals & Drinks

$125.00/per day - 3 days 375.00

Fuel - Hauler 825.00

Hotel - 2 rooms at $125.00/per room

Thur, Friday, Sat 750.00

Pit Help $100.00/per guy 400.00

Race day help - Add 2 tire changers

Flight to race from Charlotte

$250.00/per ticket 500.00

Eats at Night 5 people/at 3 nights 500.00

Rental Car 150.00

Total 8,604.00

You guys are all forgeting the money you have to give momma so you can keep spending freely on the hot rod!!! ;):unsure:

yes dear...yes dear...I'll get right on it 1st thing sunday morning...Anything you say sweatheart...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

anything for you sweethart ..lol aslong as she dont take your car away ..she is a sweethart ....

Oh guys...you're still getting off pretty cheap with your sweeties. Poor Tommy has to bust his a$$ to get 2 cars ready, cause his has the racing bug too. :rolleyes:

We spend $1300-1500 if we run both TSRS cars. The cost to field a car has gone up substantially over the past few years.

i know one thing that seems to cost more ..is base ball . 180 . 300 dallor bats . plus gloves ..two of them if you son plays first base center field . .and pitches ..uniforms once a month it seems sence he plays for two to three teams at once .. dont forget the shoes ..travel .. fuel food motels ..coaches pay ..bat bags ... helmets ..trainers ...... batting cages .. and anyother darn exspence i cant think of ..lol ..his future priceless .....

DANG I LOVE THE DIRT!.i take both boys and myself,usually one friend and brake even just about every weekend.when i37 runs, its twice out for both cars.now the dirt does not cost me on the tires like on that other stuff.i dont count food or drink ,cause were going to eat anyway...now this does not include any wear and tear on car.thank god for sponser help there.even the big shows like HOT or the fort worth race pay for there b main events.the promotors find killer deals on rooms so its not to bad.abalene this next week has a $75000.00 purse for 4 classes.they have done it for many years.perhaps because DIRT is more affordable and there is always a full house at these shows.over 15000.00 in tha stands two weeks ago at tms....Now the fuel bill really sucks,but if we did not take the cars,we would still go,so it would still suck there...frank t

Archived