Rookie #85Chris Silvas

Texas Thunder

1st. Place #88 Nellie Kelley

2nd. Place #95 Shawn Bourland

3rd. Place #13 Pappy Greene

Rookies Tie

#27 Todd Hudler

#97 Martin Arellano

#77 GB Carter has withdrawn from competition. He thanks everyone this year for some

great racing. He stated he wasn't racing for the championship. He just loves to race and

raced his best as always.

Carol Yocum

WOW thank you carol but I did not earned 2nd place I wish I did but I didn't & Talking to nellie she said she did not earn 1st place,,,,,,,,,,I'm sorry about your real 1st place winner not wanting to accept his place.....so please keep me at 3rd & Nellie at 2nd

WOW thank you carol but I did not earned 2nd place I wish I did but I didn't & Talking to nellie she said she did not earn 1st place,,,,,,,,,,I'm sorry about your real 1st place winner not wanting to accept his place.....so please keep me at 3rd & Nellie at 2nd

I agree! I earned 2nd and i want another chance to win 1st. Thank you Carol for everything. The team can help in anyway you need for the BBQ please let me know

Thank you so much

Nellie 88

Everyone of you CC Speedway Drivers are the BEST!!!!!!!Great racing by everyone this year.

(We are gona just leave it like it is and GB will have a 1st place trophy)Great job all trophy winners!!!

why THANK YOU speedy lots of funn in 2007

& lots of work too in 2007 on the car

(things in 2007)

1) hit the wall in turn 4 water on track

2) replace 1 steering gear box

3) 5 broken valve adjusting screws

4) lost tire in turn 1 lost stub axle nut

5) got hit head on in turn 2 body work

6) got hit in drivers door in turn 1

7) 1 brunt piston

8) 1 broken valve lifter & cam

9) 4 bent push rods

10) drop 1 valve seat

that's about it.... now it don't sound so bad,,,,,,,lets hear about ya'll things in 2007

thanks to all for the 2007 racin season

WOW I was under the assumption that mark hudler had raced super streets before he told me that he used to race a firebird a while back and that it was stolen from him so would that not make him a rookie? Just a question don't really care but I'm sure Kaminski does.

HOOLIGAN for life

A Rookie is a racer thats racing in a class for the first time at the track. It doesn't matter were or how many years ago he has raced. Take a racer that has raced in Bomber class and he moves up to the Super Street he is a rookie in that class. Its just a crying shame there couldn't have been one more race. See you at the BBQ. Carol Yocum

:angry::angry::rolleyes::ph34r::ph34r: So wonder if you drove only 3 races ??? is that a rookie

WOW I was under the assumption that mark hudler had raced super streets before he told me that he used to race a firebird a while back and that it was stolen from him so would that not make him a rookie? Just a question don't really care but I'm sure Kaminski does.

HOOLIGAN for life

A Rookie is a racer thats racing in a class for the first time at the track. It doesn't matter were or how many years ago he has raced. Take a racer that has raced in Bomber class and he moves up to the Super Street he is a rookie in that class. Its just a crying shame there couldn't have been one more race. See you at the BBQ. Carol Yocum

What I was saying is Mark told me that he raced in the Super Street class some time ago in a firebird so thats why I was asking.Congradulations to everybody even though we had a rainy season it was still soooo funnnn . watch out for the 66 next year though because were coming for ya. :)

Hooligan for life

:angry::angry::rolleyes::ph34r::ph34r: So wonder if you drove only 3 races ??? is that a rookie

HOOLIGAN for life

I have checked back to 2005 when Douglas raced with CCMS which they had the same rules as we have today or almost the same and last year in 2006 Douglas raced, these years were both in the Super Street. So I don't think thats a rookie. I might be wrong tho. P.S. Oldtimer you wouldn't be a rookie.

Carol Yocum

If not I dont care anymore Kamiski drove very hard And did a good job this year Hes my vote to be honest

I did check the registrations and Douglas you put down racing 2 years and we do go by the registrations to see who the rookies are. I think it was asked in the meeting if anyone was a rookie be sure to let someone know. Carol Yocum

If not I dont care anymore Kamiski drove very hard And did a good job this year Hes my vote to be honest

I did check the registrations and Douglas you put down racing 2 years and we do go by the registrations to see who the rookies are. I think it was asked in the meeting if anyone was a rookie be sure to let someone know. Carol Yocum

Its me again Carol I am going to do some more checking about the rookie of the year in the Super Street. I should have a final answer sometime tomorrow. Sorry for all this friggen confusion. Carol Yocum

JUST THINK BUGGIN IF YOU DIDNT HAVE ALL THAT ..YOU WOULD BE GETTING THE KINGS TROPHIE......NICE TO SEE A REAL VW UP IN THE TOP THREE ...ABOU;T 15 YEARS AFTER THE LAST ONE ...KEEP IT UP ..

thank you OT its been a lot fun

your wecome its been fun rooting you on .....maybe next year be better ...

I beleive Mark ran in the old Stocker class that Kevin Harms ran in. That was not a super street class. Camaros and such were aloowed in that class.

That is correct and that was back in the early 80's i believe.

Its me again Carol I am going to do some more checking about the rookie of the year in the Super Street. I should have a final answer sometime tomorrow. Sorry for all this friggen confusion. Carol Yocum

It is offical #11 Mark Hudler is the Rookie in the Super Street

Carol Yocum

Archived