C.C.SPEEDWAY 2007

Racingpurplelady

:ph34r: Oldtimer,

If you came out and raced, I'll personally call you a rookie if ity makes you feel any younger. Yeehaa!

See ya there, but I wish we wase racing, cause I'd be a rookie out there as well. Let's see how that goes, HA HA!

:ph34r: Take Care, Desert COP :ph34r:

cop i would love to see if you can drive a real car ..those little desert cars you raced by yourself dont count ...lol ..man hows it going havent seen you on here for sometime ..

:) Messed around and got promoted and I'm staying in for another 2 years. I'll be trying to get the Camaro ready to run a few laps before the season ends at another track here locally. See ya soon! :)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Home in CC) :ph34r:

your just going to have to admit it ITS LUST LIKE RACEN IT GETS IN YOUR BLOOD ....YOUR A LIFER ....

NOT A ROOKIE .. HAVE YOU SEEN ME DRIVE LATELY ...I FEEL AND LOOK LIKE A ROOKIE ...TOTALY LOST ..LOL ...i know someone will smart off ..but what the hey ..

That doesnt make you a rookie, it makes ya an OldTimer.... steriotypically put: Blind, Bald, Crazy A.. Driver

SO TRUE ..JUST LEAVE OUT THE BALD PART ..I HAVE HAIR ..

:lol: i would like to congragulate all the classes for an exciting year of racing and i hope that we will be back next year and hopefully i will be back next year as well congrats to u all nellie u have improved as well as the rest of u all u make racing at cc a very enjoyable experiance carol thank u for staying open as long as u could and its a shame that those other idiots didnt have the guts to stick around and pay everyone but hey it happens.

Monroe Racing #82

sponsered by the backwoods saloon,Dr. Bobs,Longhorn steak and ale

2007 CC bomer champion

WOW I was under the assumption that mark hudler had raced super streets before he told me that he used to race a firebird a while back and that it was stolen from him so would that not make him a rookie? Just a question don't really care but I'm sure Kaminski does.

HOOLIGAN for life

A Rookie is a racer thats racing in a class for the first time at the track. It doesn't matter were or how many years ago he has raced. Take a racer that has raced in Bomber class and he moves up to the Super Street he is a rookie in that class. Its just a crying shame there couldn't have been one more race. See you at the BBQ. Carol Yocum

this is my first year at this track is that mean im a rookie too? just wondering

Archived