Tracks

Rookie49

STS is somethin to talk about. Lots of good racing going on when its not freakin RAINING. Stupid weather I was really lookin forward to watchin some bad @ss racing in about an hour or so but no mother nature had to be a B---h and screw it up so now Im home being bored. Owell next saterday will be awsome as well. :D

STS is somethin to talk about. Lots of good racing going on when its not freakin RAINING. Stupid weather I was really lookin forward to watchin some bad @ss racing in about an hour or so but no mother nature had to be a B---h and screw it up so now Im home being bored. Owell next saterday will be awsome as well. :D

How do you get there and when's the next race?

WEll i think there is a map to it if you go to SOUTHTEXASSPEEDWAY.Com Its not very hard just stay on 37 south till you get to OldBrownville exit and take a right next to the Stripes coner store and go all the way down till you hit the stop sighn and you will see the track. Keep going straight through the sighn and you will see the entrance to your left. Awsome racing every saterday night in all the class's. Our next race is Saterday Sept.8th. Gonna have some Dr.Danger guy there doing some crazy stuff from I have heard.Its all posted on here. :D Come out and watch you'll have a good time.

well you take spid pased 44 where the other track we cant talk aboult .until later . to old brownsville rd ..hang a right just like you do on dirt .go maybe 4 miles or so .and stop at the stop lights if you have brakes .and take alittle 10 degree look to your left and youll be looking at sts ..

Well anyone have anything to talk about that's not related to Texas tracks. There's not a lot to be positive about right now in Texas and it seems that negative is off limits.

I don't have anything to post, I just want something to read. :)

Only thing in Tx thats even worth mentioning is, STS. And if you've got nothing positive to say, then don't. But if you would like to come watch THE only racing in TX, then look me up after the races and drink a beer. Other than that EAT FRESH!!

See all the "negativeness" (or is that negativity) has created a potential new fan. Until today I had never been to the STS website. Now I'm trying to work on a weekend trip to Corpus to see the track and eat at the railroad depot.

eat at the track they serve some dam fine burgers

Rookie, if you're a seafood lover, I might suggest Pier99 for eats. Nice view of the USS Lexington and the ship channel while you eat. Just watch those damn seagulls! :lol:

I-37 to SPID(NASCAD) Exit. down a few miles to Old Brownsville Rd. exit. Turn right at the Stripes store, go two miles, track is on your left just past the flashing light.

Maybe I need to come down this weekend...fire up the ole truck. And no oldtimer, I won't have to work on it for 2 years before it goes out!!! LOL It still has good brakes, the tires are STILL good, etc. etc. etc....but I degress...Go out and be the spoiler...LOL :unsure:

Archived