montoya...

uhcougs

So its not us being JPM haters its you being a Harvick hater.

No SSCHUCK, I don't hate Harvick at all. He's a really good driver with some serious character issues. He's that spoiled child that had parents that refused to be parents when he was small and this is the result. Every time someone says it's looking like he's finally growing up, he pulls crap like this again. So it would kind of be nice to see someone give him an attitude adjustment every once in awhile. Maybe give him a little perspective on life other than that little world he's created around himself.

I thought the "move" of the race was by the fan who went over the rail to get Kenseth's autograph during the redflag with the cars sitting on the track.Heard one report that Kenseth declined and told the fan he was a little busy at the the moment.

Dannica needs to come to Nascar and whip both them boys.And at CC Speedway we have a patenend move to deal with blocking,its called LUCHING.Invented by Greg sr and perfected by Greg jr this move is most fiered by those who choose to block.Oh yea,sometimes theres discussion about this too.With the helmets off.No sissy boys here.

That's funny right there. You are right GB. If I had the run Truex had on Montoya and he pulled that mirror driving crap, I would have punted his ass, too. It was clear that the 1 car would have been beside him going into the turn, but Montoya chose to cut him off. Therefor, in my opinion he got what was coming to him. Harvick may have gone off prematurely, but I still think he went after the right person even if he didn't know it!

I had one of those mirror drivers Sat but I usually can outdrive a mirror.This guy made right and left turns in the middle of the straightaway.Almost put me in the fence several times.I dont know how to luche so I gave him a push all the straight.Then I found out it was not a mirror,it was a radio!You cant outdrive a radio!!!!!Teach me the luche move please.

I had one of those mirror drivers Sat but I usually can outdrive a mirror.This guy made right and left turns in the middle of the straightaway.Almost put me in the fence several times.I dont know how to luche so I gave him a push all the straight.Then I found out it was not a mirror,it was a radio!You cant outdrive a radio!!!!!Teach me the luche move please.

i suprised you did not knock him out of the way ..yous getting soft the older you get ...we had a talk with that driver after the feature ,, first aboult the start ... then aboult you .. jessie and i told him he has a good car . and needs to be carefull .. dont do those blocks like that ...will get torn up cars if he keeps that up ...not good ..he seems tobe a nice young man just needs some guildence ....

JPM needs to learn the respect for the sport, he thinks since he was a hot shot f1 driver he has paid his dues....NOT..... he needs to realize that when you dont have a car to win you sit back and take a good finish. he didnt have the car or the gear to win or even contend in the race...so a smarter, experienced driver would have settled for a top ten finish and gone on to next week.

blocking is illegal in cup series, he did it on every restart, i blame nascar for not telling him on the radio after the first block that it wasnt acceptable.bu they didnt..hence tons of money was wasted.

nascar is not going to punish their new window to the world..JPM ...all nascar sees is dollar signs ..seems they cant be happy with being the greatrest racing organization in the u.s they need to expand globally......B.S.

i believe jpm belongs in the series...the busch series! when he learns to act like a ploished racer then he can come play with the real racers...shouldnt take him more than a couple years to learn car control

just one mans thoughts

That stuff was funny.....made me stop the fast forward on my dvr.....I laughed through the whole thing....I hope they do it again....that stuff you guys are all complaining about is what seperates NA$CAR from the other snooze alot racing series.Trans-Am had it ...it was cool too....I miss it.Get rid of the boring stooges and bring on more characters.....I mean...for god's sake....the cars are all the same now....do the drivers have to be?Beware of the Truex man...he carries a big huge spoon....and obviously knows how to use it.Keep on stirring fisherman....and I'll forget how to use my fast forward.

Saw this update from yesterday--

AND Harvick will not be fined for saying 'kick his a**' as that is a word that is allowed on network TV by the FCC.(8-13-2007)

I didn't think anything would come of it.

NOW, I was more amused in the saturday busch race at some of the commentating going on there.

Did anyone else hear Andy Petree say that, during pit stops, he used to put his nuts in his mouth?

Now, I know what he meant, but I can just hear the new fan tuning in for the first time wondering "now why on earth do they need to do that?" and also, "that Petree looks way too fat to be able to do that".........

I was listening to the post race on the radio. The were interviewing Ron Fellows. Ron said he was doing pretty good ".. until I stepped on my .. eer..uuh ...[laughed] something or another."

Yes, we all know what he wanted to say. Made me chuckle. :lol:

Ron, you're my new NASCAR hero.

wow surprised the do-gooders didnt crucify him like they did stewart for saying he was going to drink a case of beer, or kurt bush for pretending to drink a beer in victory lane. for once the bible thumping tofu farting liberals were too busy to make a big deal out of nothing. wow mark it down. :)

wow surprised the do-gooders didnt crucify him like they did stewart for saying he was going to drink a case of beer, or kurt bush for pretending to drink a beer in victory lane. for once the bible thumping tofu farting liberals were too busy to make a big deal out of nothing. wow mark it down. :)

actually,most liberals are not bible thumpers they are just plain nutty,but I get your drift!!!!!

Archived