Kurt Bush

a good guy wins the race,,,,doesn't self glorify, doesn't rag on or blame someone else for the ills in his world and all you can say is he pretend to drink a beer?

i guess it's better when you pretend to climb a fence , and pretend like it is YOUR pattened celebration not some guy named helio's.

BOOOO..UUSH! it was about time a real winner won.

-and junior better take tony with him,,,,,that was pretty cool......beats seeing some plumbers helper look a like laying pipe to his pals to get a win.

doin' fine budster.......hows your bridge?

a little pinched 'cause i wasted forty dollars on that AWFUL NASCAR 08 ( i can't stress how bad it is)....hint should have been the dimrod on the cover.....just one more thing to not like him for.

doin' fine budster.......hows your bridge?

a little pinched 'cause i wasted forty dollars on that AWFUL NASCAR 08 ( i can't stress how bad it is)....hint should have been the dimrod on the cover.....just one more thing to not like him for.

Its all going to be ok 'horse. Its almost Pack season.

Bridge is holding OK, at least for the moment. Ya gotta quit takin this NASCAR S#/+ so serious! Hell, I didn't even watch it today. I watched the other race on the other channel ......... You know, the series with the REAL MEN in it ............. You know ........ Danica, Sara, and Milka :lol: (They only let women whose names end in "A" race in that series!) :D

A couple of us out here were thinkin we'd start up our own race team. I figured we'd call it "HALF FAST MOTORSPORTS".

Have a good week. See y'all at THR! :)

a good guy wins the race,,,,doesn't self glorify, doesn't rag on or blame someone else for the ills in his world and all you can say is he pretend to drink a beer?

i guess it's better when you pretend to climb a fence , and pretend like it is YOUR pattened celebration not some guy named helio's.

BOOOO..UUSH! it was about time a real winner won.

-and junior better take tony with him,,,,,that was pretty cool......beats seeing some plumbers helper look a like laying pipe to his pals to get a win.

Bush a good guy???What a joke!!!The guys a goofball!!!

in the other post i stated

he was not charged nor guilty of a dui he past field test and was later relaesed , he was never convicted of anything , he was held because he was being a jerk.

-and yes he did go back and was made honorary deputy by the sheriff.

goofball? i'll admit the snow angel was stupid,,,,but he doesn't try to lug his outta shape a@$ up a fence, get winded then criticize the media because he couldn't do it. .......and he doesn't self glorify in his own victory.

it's all in fun .

Hey Budman, Do ya think Dario got any frequent flyer miles on his little flight... That was a wicked ride for all the drivers involved for none of them to get hurt. Was also good to see the comrodere when Hornish helped push Dario's car back on all four wheels... 20 cars start 7 finish...

Archived