Tony Stewart

Keith Garrett

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guy's, give'm a break, we all talk a little smack before, during, and after a race, besides, they didn't get to nascar by being stupid, all of the guy's drove a pretty good race today, it was just tony's day, we all have our favorites, but all of them can't take home the checkered the same day. i'm just glad that there is nascar, at least it might excite some people enough to come out and visit the local tracks. reguardless if it's nascar or hmp,sas,thr. drivers, fans, and pit crews are gonna talk smack. i think it's a part of competting in any sport. del , jmo

Dale Jr. was knocked out of first place in points and fined 10,000 after a win at Talladega when asked what that win meant.He said" it don't mean sh$t daddy won here 10 times".He will get points docked and a fine.By the way I thought he sneezed,bless you Tony. :lol:

same here rookie. you have to love the fact that stewart isnt a corporate cookie cutter driver who is always politically correct. sometimes he needs to choose his words more carefully, but hey it is his right to speak his mind, just like it is the cookie cutter drivers right to chose to be vanilla.

What was the quote? What did he say was shullbit?

$25,000 is like a quarter to most.I'm mad at the way he drives more times than not.He had a car that was a step up in class from the 29,yet,he just had to body slam his pal on the way to victory.If I were looking through conspiracy glasses,I would think Stewart is on a mission to save NA$CAR,and even NA$CAR is too blind to see it.Love him or hate him,he is becoming the show,and I don't mean by winning.

He made the ending interesting...go ahead....fine him for saving future ratings....example...who else is being talked about on here?

The Smokester wins the race and the attention....again. ;)

p.s. when does he do his cameo on WWE?

Your Right BUDMAN :D:D but also in 1995 USAC had to "invent" the Triple Crown because Tony won all 3 USAC championships in the same year.

National Midget

National Sprint Car

Silver Crown

It's only been done one time since..... oh ya it was by J.J. Yeley driving for a team owned by Tony.....

This is getting fun :D:D

like turbo said,,,,,,,there was no reason to hit the 29........if that would have messed his car up instead of harvicks he would of been pissing and moaning and blaming harvick afterwards. NO CLASS

i would'nt bet from my view point that he is helping ratings,,,,,,,,,,i've gotten to where i will only watch the last 30 or forty laps (the cookie cutters i DONT watch at all). yesterday i turned it of with 13 laps to go.

i had better things to do like trim cactus before i listen to that dimrod glorify himself.

.......and harvick is my favorite active driver ( other than gordon-nope not that one ), i thought if anyone would knock him down to size it would be harvick, i lost a little respect for him yesterday. then the dumb a@$ announcers say " harvick shouldn't play like that with tony , that's like the rattlesnakes den"... :huh: .that's why you 2 manginas or commentating and not racing,, no peanuts.

Come on folks'... That is the patiented Stewart "Controlled" slide... Remember last year we talked about the same thing... Now watch, first driver to get into him is an @$$hole driving over their head...

He looked like he was on drugs!

'nuf said.....

Archived