CC Speedway

Txenergy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the tires we are going to be on are about 2 years old.they are 970's.we are going 2 run both classes.see yall sat. remember bring your own fuel.

John, did you check with track management about running both classes? I was told no mixing of CC/THR classes. Just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

Thanks

the tires we are going to be on are about 2 years old.they are 970's.we are going 2 run both classes.see yall sat. remember bring your own fuel.

John, did you check with track management about running both classes? I was told no mixing of CC/THR classes. Just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

Thanks

This is correct,we want everyone to have a fair chance at their own classes purse.We would love to add to the local classes after this event,with our extended season...

If your post was bad mouthing any else but Jason it would have deleted by the board moderators all ready.

Have a nice day.

Note: I edited my own post because it was conntected to other post that were deleted by board moderator. Also edited so that it could not be manipulate by board moderators.

Thanks

This is correct,we want everyone to have a fair chance at their own classes purse.We would love to add to the local classes after this event,with our extended season...

sure would have been nice to know this 2 or 3 days ago before we dismounted and mounted all those tires. yall have been reading this post ever since you have been starting this.this is B.S.

JOHN WITZSCHE

Dang, this thread got out of hand quick.

You two guys fighting with keyboards ought to just strap some gloves on and take care of it the civilized way! :D

John, in all fairness, the original advertisement never involved the CC cars running with the travelers. You asked about that and we talked about it a little. Those in control of the deal never commented on that, so I called them to ask. I figured you had done the same thing and asked before making the decision to run with us. Either way, we look forward to coming down and running at CC.

If all goes well, we would probably like to come down and run WITH you guys a time or two during the extended season. It's all good.

You two guys fighting with keyboards ought to just strap some gloves on and take care of it the civilized way! :D

John, in all fairness, the original advertisement never involved the CC cars running with the travelers. You asked about that and we talked about it a little. Those in control of the deal never commented on that, so I called them to ask. I figured you had done the same thing and asked before making the decision to run with us. Either way, we look forward to coming down and running at CC.

If all goes well, we would probably like to come down and run WITH you guys a time or two during the extended season. It's all good.

ya i guess your right.its just since this is a one time deal the more cars the marryer.its coollll yall come on down.as far as the exteded season we would love to race agaist yall on street tires.see yall fri.

Chase - I take one day off to fly back from Maine and all heck breaks loose! I have been in the air all day... and just got online at the Cincinnati airport. I am deleting this garbage as fast as I can.

If your post was bad mouthing any else but Jason it would have deleted by the board moderators all ready.

Have a nice day.

Bobby - Sorry if you feel I am picking on Jason. I have not been online since I left Maine to drive to Manchester New Hampshire to catch a plane to come home! You have made it very plain that you do not approve of the way this site is moderated. In the future if you have concerns about the way the site is moderated, please feel free to contact me in person.

Thanks.

Nick

Its funny how people can take spomething positive and turn it into stupidity.Like a bunch of little kids.Heres my take on the whole deal and I dont care what anybody thinks.

Facts:There are only a handfull od DEDICATED CC racers left as well as many waiting to see where we will end up.We knew our future was at best questionable.

Along comes a new deal with new blood willing to invest in our future.They could have done a varity of things but chose to respect us and finish our deal as is as a token of good faith tward the existing racers.Notice the existing CC racers are not showing their behind because we are grateful for the consideration.As many times I have been screwed by tracks,new owners,old owners,its refreshing to see the owner change that does not put a persoal adgenda first.

I saw the response from Neil to the new owners and that made me ashamed to be a member of Pro Sedans.They have never supported anyones attempt to promote 4 cyl racing other than Neils own total control.Maybe thats why they cant finish a 20 lap race.JMO.It would have been nice to have a couple of Pro Sedan cars at a few events in the past to at least represent themselves and 4 cyl racing in general.Im sorry Shelma for the rude response.

Now a note to the CC Racers.Forget all the dumb talk by those who dont have intrest in our future.Lets go out and SHOW them what we do.Dont worry about those so insecure they spread mud,it only gets on themselves.Remember our heartage and think ahead.We are guarnteed to finish our season and THEN we can negociate future events.My goal is simple,get lots of cars,then negociate for a bigger purse.Same goal for 30 years.

When you new owners meet the people from CC Speedway you will see they are good people.They always open the doors to anyone,even those who throw stones.If they did not,I would not drive 140 miles one way every week to be a part of it.Thank you for thinking about us.We will not misuse your faith.

And I dont think Mike wrote that post,I think someone used his posting thing.Old guys dont talk crap.they DO crap. Thumper

& on the 8 day the big Guy in the sky, Made a race CAR so lets just go racin & have fun & just Give the fans a show,,,, :D A TEXAS TWO CITY SHOW

i vote oger for president ..thumper for vice president ...me myself and i ..well thats a hard one ..

Chase - I take one day off to fly back from Maine and all heck breaks loose! I have been in the air all day... and just got online at the Cincinnati airport. I am deleting this garbage as fast as I can.

You can't take a day off. You think that fat salary that TXSZ pays you allows for time off? ;)

I saw the response from Neil to the new owners and that made me ashamed to be a member of Pro Sedans.They have never supported anyones attempt to promote 4 cyl racing other than Neils own total control.Maybe thats why they cant finish a 20 lap race.JMO.It would have been nice to have a couple of Pro Sedan cars at a few events in the past to at least represent themselves and 4 cyl racing in general.Im sorry Shelma for the rude response. Thumper

Ashamed to be a member of TPS? ;) I don't believe Neil's response was rude, but merely an accurate explaination to the fact that it was quite abit short notice to try and get most TPS car's race ready for a track that they haven't raced at for awhile and most likely would probably take some time to get prepared, and furthermore, in all due respect, why would Neil want to go and honor the people (Yocum's) that have kept the TPS out of CC. Finished a 20 lap race? I suppose it has been awhile since you have raced with TPS to know how many laps it takes to usually finish and how many has been run. JMO

& on the 8 day the big Guy in the sky, Made a race CAR so lets just go racin & have fun & just Give the fans a show,,,, :D A TEXAS TWO CITY SHOW

i vote oger for president ..thumper for vice president ...me myself and i ..well thats a hard one ..

court jester comes to mind for you oldtimer and no i would not mind the competition for that job :D

court jester comes to mind for you oldtimer and no i would not mind the competition for that job :D

TALK TO YOUR DAD THE OTHER DAY ,,HE TOLD ME SOME THING'S I DID NOT KNOW ABOULT YOU.... CANT SAY EM ON HERE ...... :D .... NAH JK ..I DID TALK TO HIM THOW ..

Buggin'

Thanks a lot for coming out and helping me last night I owe you one!!!!

No problem,,I was just at home making the BUG 95 so it can eat PINTOS :lol: but maybe you can help me out & pull some strings :ph34r: & put all the pintos 1 lap down & GB 2 laps down at the start of the race :lol:

p.s. that #15 is mine this Saturday :PB)

30$ card isnt a bad ideal .can we claim we are out of town drivers . so we can get one .. you know we do most of our racen at kyle ..... it wont fill up our tank .but it will help ....ps we came up wih a game plan to have one to two cars this week ..just have to make them come together ...

Mike,

You haven't raced at Kyle in like forever, right??? LOL

I here you have a new, old boss now...what happened?

oldtimer i hardly think it's a asphalt/ dirt debate ...don't you have some cars to "put" together? atleast thats what you've been saying on here summer , if you worked on "your" cars as much as you posted on this site you'd be leading the points....... :o

AMEN to that!!!!! LOL

Good to see this event get expanded.I have to admit I've been going to STS all season but lately have really been missing CC. It's exciting to see the new ownership/manangement is serious about getting the track back to the way it used to be.I hope they succeed.It's going to feel good going there Saturday night .

Archived