CC Speedway

Txenergy

Info for all of the THR racers going to CC this weekend:

I talked to Jerry Spencer from THR about buying fuel and/or tires. He said that he will be at the track tomorrow during practice but will not be able to make it out until 6:00 or so. Apparently CC is not going to have fuel for sale, so you may want to bring your own.

cs

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
someone already asked but are there any late models going down?

BRING IT DOWN ANYWAY JUST FOR SHOW (FINANCING A CONSIDERATION FOR THE HAUL). KIDS AND FANS WILL LOVE IT. YOU MIGHT EVEN GET A LITTLE PRACTICE IN FOR POSSIBLE LATE MODEL SHOWS IN THE NEAR FUTURE. US LONG TIME RACE FANS OF THIS TRACK REMEMBER THE DAYS OF LATE MODELS.

Request to the schedule makers of this event... could you please put a race between the Thunderstocks (AKA Hobby/Roadrunners) and the Super Stocks.. many lf us crew for each other and it sure would make life easier... hopefully you can work that in..

Aaron

The rumor is no longer a rumor! Heard it from the man himself. He is "85" percent on the yes side. I also would request a race between the 2 classes. Aaron is right, alot of us crew for each other. Maybe even a short break between the two.

i could get you at least 4 pro late models, but i know their are too many cry babies that would complain that wouldn't even show up to support you to begin with.

-Roy

Let the thunderstocks qualify since we only have like a 20 lap fature that would only be fare

"fair". Monkey Boy. Did that seat fit your LM, by the way????

Let the thunderstocks qualify since we only have like a 20 lap fature that would only be fare

"fair". Monkey Boy. Did that seat fit your LM, by the way????

Monkey Boy is trademarked on this forum already. :ph34r::)

Monkey Boy is trademarked on this forum already. :ph34r::)

I was wondering why that sounded so familiar. No lawsuits, please.

Archived