CC Speedway

Txenergy

how about some of the cc cars puting on slicks??? as long as there is time inbetween races.

If you mean F-53 slicks i would have to vote no, but if they use 970's i would not have a problem with it

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good thats what we have just need time to bolt on.

how about some of the cc cars puting on slicks??? as long as there is time inbetween races.

If you mean F-53 slicks i would have to vote no, but if they use 970's i would not have a problem with it

How 'bout bolting on another 50 pounds too, just we're all at 3300. ;):D

I really appreciate you guys pulling this together on a late note. .... The racing community needs to work like this and keep everything going smooth....

THANKS EVERYONE

SHELMA AND JAMES

think positive .. so for it has happend ..its aboult time .. :)

what times will you turn on your tires.the guy number 92 was turning 15.70s when he had his tires on and we were on streets. the only way we would add more weight is if yall give me time to change springs too.

at first it was just no slicks.come on man.are yall coming fri. to practice? how many laps is it?

better bring fuel they dont sell none at the track.

good thats what we have just need time to bolt on.

How 'bout bolting on another 50 pounds too, just we're all at 3300. ;):D

I think we ran a 15.39 in qualifying last time on the 970s. Bill Stephens ran a 15.13 or something crazy like that at that race but broke before the end.

It's not looking real good right now. If nobody commits, I doubt we'll tow down to race with 4 cars. We'd love to do it, but we need some other cars to commit.

Thanks for the tip about the fuel. We would have come without fuel.

what times will you turn on your tires.the guy number 92 was turning 15.70s when he had his tires on and we were on streets. the only way we would add more weight is if yall give me time to change springs too.

at first it was just no slicks.come on man.are yall coming fri. to practice? how many laps is it?

better bring fuel they dont sell none at the track.

Calm down bro, no reason to get excited.

As of right now the cars that would run is :

99 Stapp

13 Garrett

51 Rohmer

92 Stanley-questionable

20 Mathias-questionable

we need more cars , if anyone else can come run please let us know here or call me 210-861-5245

Archived