July 25th

toyman85

Mary Ann, I am signing up for the 25th for a "clean up" day. I will be there with a mower and a weed eater and what ever else you need so we can get done what needs to be done. I won't be able to be there until 6pm, but if the gate is open my mower will be running. Any other drivers, crew, friends, family with me?

Mary Ann, I am signing up for the 25th for a "clean up" day. I will be there with a mower and a weed eater and what ever else you need so we can get done what needs to be done. I won't be able to be there until 6pm, but if the gate is open my mower will be running. Any other drivers, crew, friends, family with me?
Oh my, we are all on the same page, we have two threads going on this, great, you guys rock! :D

ss99,

Ditto. I'm headed that way with my weedeater. Luckily, my daughters live in Austin in case it gets rained out.

Thanks everyone, H is out of town until late this afternoon, then he is headed straight out there, he will hopefully be spreading the dirt in the infield beginning tomorrow when Sharon with Roadway Specialties, has him a big tractor out there, I will not get there until about noon, Derick said we got a big rain yesterday late afternoon.

H and I stayed their Thursday through Saturday late afternoon and worked in-between the rains, it is amazing how it doesn't stay muddy. If you any of you can get there, great, but please do not stress over it, thank you guys so much! If you want to come and have a weedeater that is the biggest issue and then the appearance of the infield with the dirt piles, hopefully we can fix that!

Pray for sunshine, our Military so deserve this special night. B)

For those that can make it, Richard with our main concessions, will have food and drinks ready around 7:00pm, no charge, just a little way of saying thank you! He is cooking up some delicious chicken strips and cream gravy and nachos.

On your way in, hopefully you will notice our new sign out by the road! Have a great day! ;)

well I just left my girlfriends house and at 12:00 today it was raining really hard again and she lives about 2 miles from the track. I t was raining so hard it was flooding goforth rd on the east side of 35 in kyle.

Archived