kurt slipped by again!

Nathan

I can't believe that NASCAR only docked points and fined him! what he did was a terrible act and could have been alot worst. Once again NASCAR doesn't stick to it word that safty is the most important thing to them.

WELL WHAT DID YOU EXSPECT ...THIS IS TODAYS WORLD ..OR SHOULD I SAY PARIS SENDRUM ...OH I FORGOT WHATS THAT GIRLS NAME THAT DRIVES THAT INDY CAR ..MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT THIS WORLD WILL BE LIKE IN 5 YEARS ..THIS IS BECOMEING THE LAND OF THE NO NO ,SLAP YOUR HAND ... OR ELSE AND THE ELSE DOES NOT COME UNTILL THEY KILL SOME ONE ..

They should have pulled Busch out of the car. Put him on pit road and let stewarts guy come at him with a car and see how it feels. Kurt seems to think that he can get away with anything by just saying sorry after the event and all is forgiven. Somebody needs to take both the Busch brothers out back and give them an old fashion ass whoopin', I don't think the princes busch have ever gotten one

I used to brag about how racing was one of the few remaining sports that kids had good role models to look up to. I'm very disappointed that Nascar is not regulating the sport better than this and is not exhibiting good moral values. I believe...what Kurt did borders being criminally neglegant. He had intent of doing damage and was very dangerous. Lucky no one was hurt/killed. It should not be punished the same way as cheating or saying a bad word. Zero tolerance would fix the problem going forward.

I can't believe they didn't park him for a while!! :angry: What kind of message does that send? If you crash some guy in a car that's bad, but if you try to run someone over on pit road........that's OK?????? Bill France jr. isn't even cold yet and he's rolling over in his grave.

The message is "money talks."

I don't think any harm was done. I also believe he had complete control over the car and would not have hit the man on pit road in any case. I believe we need to allow the drivers to express their anger. I like when they take others to the wall. I like the good old days. Our kids need to know that it's not okay to allow people to walk over you. "Treat others as they treat you," thats what I say. "When given respect give it back. When roughed, up kick butt."

I know must of you will not agree. And I really don't care...

I don't think any harm was done. I also believe he had complete control over the car and would not have hit the man on pit road in any case. I believe we need to allow the drivers to express their anger. I like when they take others to the wall. I like the good old days. Our kids need to know that it's not okay to allow people to walk over you. "Treat others as they treat you," thats what I say. "When given respect give it back. When roughed, up kick butt."

I know must of you will not agree. And I really don't care...

I agree with you. If no one messes with me, I won't mess with them. Kevin Harvick did something similar back in '03 at Richmond when him and Rudd tangled. His punishment was a slap on the wrist compared to Busch's, btw.

So when someone gets KILLED.......that OK with you?????? $%^&^% @%%$#$^& Edited by me

Sad statement about todays world!!!

I agree. We are all subject to losing our temper from time to time. But it should not be celebrated when we are unable to control ourselves when that happens. "He made me mad" is not an excuse for putting someone in harm's way.

So when someone gets KILLED.......that OK with you?????? $%^&^% @%%$#$^& Edited by me

well jay tony didn't kill anybody , this time........but what about next time?

you are right, it's a sad statement about the world we live in when his bullying is let go time and time again with no punishment , and the guys that finally get fed up with it it get hammered.

the guy is trying so hard to be dale earnhardt i wouldn't be surprise if he was sending teresa love letters. HE"S A JOKE!

No one here is saying that Kurt may not have had a right to be angry. The way he expressed his anger was totally inappropriate and inmature. I too miss this good ole days...Really don't believe the great racers in the past who got angry often, like Dale Sr., A.J. Foyt, Donnie Allison, or Cale Yarbough would have handled the situation like Kurt did. Take it up directly with the person who your angry with. And I prefer the approach of...just going back out on the track, out driving them, and not showing my ass the way they did.

BTW this is Teresa, but I'm sure Tommy agrees.

Don't talk ill of someone who has passed on. That is rude. Teresa I agree with you. JMO everyone have a blessed day.

No one here is saying that Kurt may not have had a right to be angry. The way he expressed his anger was totally inappropriate and inmature. I too miss this good ole days...Really don't believe the great racers in the past who got angry often, like Dale Sr., A.J. Foyt, Donnie Allison, or Cale Yarbough would have handled the situation like Kurt did. Take it up directly with the person who your angry with. And I prefer the approach of...just going back out on the track, out driving them, and not showing my ass the way they did.

BTW this is Teresa, but I'm sure Tommy agrees.

so cale yarborough getting in a fist fight on the race track in front of thousands of fans was OK but what Kurt did wasn't? or Dale Sr. spinning the race leader to win is OK? funny how we only remember what we want about certain people.

don't you people know that tony and kurt don't like each other and they have a long history? maybe if tony had been more of a gentleman and not driven thru kurt we wouldn't be here discussing what should happen to kurt...

Don't talk ill of someone who has passed on. That is rude. Teresa I agree with you. JMO everyone have a blessed day.

sorry, but just because someone is dead doesn't mean you can't tell the truth about them. truth is truth, death doesn't sugar coat it. Dale Sr. wasn't a very "clean" racer... he always said "if I can get my bumper to them, I can pass them."

I can't believe that NASCAR only docked points and fined him! what he did was a terrible act and could have been alot worst. Once again NASCAR doesn't stick to it word that safty is the most important thing to them.

what NA$CAR did was kick him out of the Chase and put him on probation the rest of the year. so he not only has to work twice as hard to get back near the top, he has to do it nicely. now if they'd only do the same to tony, I'd be happy.

Well if Kurt had taken it up with Tony and not put people who had NOTHING to do with it in harms way, people might feel differently.

Kurt needs to be sitting at home right now and watching.

intentionally crashing someone puts people in harms way. but when it's a driver, it's ok I guess... unless that driver is the leader of the red army then there's hell to pay!

never said kurt was right or even his actions could be excused. but his punishment is no different than others that have been handed out .. some too harsh and some not harsh enough. typically inconsistent NA$CAR

yep! but he's the next coming soooooooooo it's cool.

that's my point, how many times has the jerk endangered anyone on the track with him? somebody finally had enough ,did something stupid in the heat of the moment and the masses say barr him.

you wanna kill the cancer aim for the tumor!

At least a driver has all the safety equipment in the car!!! the people on pit road do not have any protection except a helmet!! It was nothing but a racing wreck on the track. If it would have been anyone but tony and kurt we would not even be talking about it. what I am so mad about is kurt putting people on pit road in danger that was preventable!!!

well jay tony didn't kill anybody , this time........but what about next time?

you are right, it's a sad statement about the world we live in when his bullying is let go time and time again with no punishment , and the guys that finally get fed up with it it get hammered.

the guy is trying so hard to be dale earnhardt i wouldn't be surprise if he was sending teresa love letters. HE"S A JOKE!

<_< and just what would have you done SP? slowed down and caused more cars to go out....or maybe stopped and rendered aid? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I personally think that Kirk should have been suspended for a couple of races, fined, and lost owner & driver points. If that were your pit crew out there - what would you actually think?

Don;t think tony did anytyhing any of us would'nt of done. Cars were on his tail, if ya slow down, more crashing occurs, if ya drive through the wreck - ya get people saying ya should've caused more havok on the track........hell, JR got more penalty for the wing than Kirt got for trying to hurt someone - and I don't beleive for a minute that Kirt had total control of his car in the pit - the one that had total control was the 20 crew member that jumped onto the hood.

He should have been sidelined. No doubt. JMO ;)

man, where do you people come from? At the 250 mile mark of a 500 mile race is a good time for give and take. If there is a wad of cars behind you and noone in front of you than they are evidentally faster right then! Did Tony let anyone go by and try to get his car better at a pitstop(like Mark Martin)? Hell no. Lets get them all 3 wide running into each other. Yep thats a great Idea. The guy that bitches most about "give and take" is the guy always involved in these type of situations. Kurt was dead wrong for the pit road incident, But Tony Stewart is the common denominator.

All you guys wishing Kurt was benched for a week or more... do you believe that Tony should of been benched for spinning Jeff Gordon in the pits at Bristol? Could of hurt somebody right? I know you people have to hate somebody, but you seem to let that hate impare your judgement. Guess its a good thing ya'll dont call the shots in Nascar or Jr. would be handed the cup at Daytona in feb. JMFO

Archived