NASCAR at Darlington

chiefs13

Ladies and gentlemen....

Boys and Girls of all ages.....

May I present to you....

The winner at Darlington.......

able to come from 10th palce half way thru the race....

surviving a leaky radiator...

Lets give it up for the champ...and current NASCAR points leader....

Drum roll please............

JEFF GORDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry , gotta ride him while he's hot.)

An to think Chuck left him out of his "Top 5 at 55", which really ran at 58

Well I was wondering when this thread was going to get started. I was surprised it was not already started when I got home from work last night.

JEFF GORDON WON AGAIN. :D:D

JEFF GORDON WON AGAIN. :D:D

Oops I already said that. :lol::lol:

GO JEFF GO :):)

I think all the haters are becoming lovers now. They know whats happening. LOL

may be some truth to the deal i saw a week or so back when they said the reason jeffy hasnt been doing that good before was that he was helping make the 48 team a contender...........now that they are contenders and champs he can focus on winning again............and damn has he ever.........not a fan but you have to admire his ability...........

you guys have forgotten .jeffie didnt win that race ,,his pit crew and motor builders won that race .all he had to do is turn the darn thing ..and if johnson had stayed on the track ..second would have been jeffie .. so now you.ll attack me i know ..but it is what it is ..all the credit goes to those in front of the stearing wheel not the one behind it ..as for throwing cans ..those fans have more class ..

you guys have forgotten .jeffie didnt win that race ,,his pit crew and motor builders won that race .all he had to do is turn the darn thing ..and if johnson had stayed on the track ..second would have been jeffie .. so now you.ll attack me i know ..but it is what it is ..all the credit goes to those in front of the stearing wheel not the one behind it ..as for throwing cans ..those fans have more class ..

Coulda, woulda, whatever. The guy that crossed the finish line first was Jeff Gordon, period! Go 24!!!!

Sorry oldtimer, you asked for it.

:D

I'm not a big fan of either JG or Nextel Cup but the guy has got some skill. Never seen ANYONE but him able to drive a midget the length of a back-straight up on his two left wheels, then set it down to enter 3, never lifted. Sure wish I had that video.

Yeah, Oldtimer, he's polite, well-mannered, well-spoken, was able to beat Dale Earnhardt heads up and only two drivers in NASCAR history have won more Cup titles. Not only that, if he has anything under him at the end of a race, he's trying with everything he's got to get it to the front. I can see why so many fans hate the guy...

Well, oldtimer, I guess it's like this...according to your theory...no driver ever wins a race, its the crew and engine builder. Until they start running NASCAR using remote control vehicles, the driver gets all the glory and the drives fans brag when they can. If, if, if, only works for someone who stutters. Lets us have our fun and celebrate our DRIVERS victory.

The Hendricks organization has now won 7 out of 11 races!!!!So there is some merit to what Oldtimer is saying!!!Jeff and Jimmy are both great drivers but they do have the best teams/engineers.Hamlins team is the one who give it away they had the fastest car all day even at the end.You guys don't count Smoke out either he always gets stronger as the season grows longer.How bout them Fords and Dodges!!! :lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:P:P:P

Archived