Waltrip miss's out AGAIN

ProTree

Those Toyotas are strong! How about Team Red Bull? man talk about a sponsor that does not match it's team's perfomence; isn't Red Bull supposed to give you wings?????

Both Red Bull cars are in, starting 15th and 20th.

Kenny Schrader just knocked Waltrip out of this weekends race.Waltrip will have a traveling partner,Jarrett can hitch a ride with him,he didnt make it either.

For the sake of the racing community I hope Dale doesn't let Mikey drive. I can see it now, two Nascar Cup drivers injuried in a ONE CAR roll over... :o

Poor Mikey, maybe he needs some Red Bull?

MW and DJ are they still considered drivers or just tv personalities? I wouldn't be surprised to see DJ in the both next year, oh that is after he uses his 6 champions provisionals.

If it's the cars, why is the 00 been making races? :ph34r:

Reutimann's not at the edge of retirement (DJ), and he actually has talent in racing rather than talking (MW). Maybe if JR. goes to MWR they might actually finish good, lol.

Reutimann's not at the edge of retirement (DJ), and he actually has talent in racing rather than talking (MW). Maybe if JR. goes to MWR they might actually finish good, lol.

I saw Dj was in the booth for the BUSH race, I don't know if he has any talent when it comes to racing, that's a matter of opinion. He definatinately DOESN'T have talant as a tv personality, maybe he should go to the PGA, I heard he's a pretty good golfer.

As far as the close to retirement, that's just an excuse. Isn't Mark Martin close to retirement and he still can qualify to race.

MW and DJ have always been over rated because of their last names.

JMO