My First Race....

SASPEEDRACER24

Just wanted to thank everyone for all thier help and support after my first trip around THR. Most of all I want to thank Tator Mason for helping me get my car ready and everything he did for me to get this far. Thanks to Steve Sanchez for being my crew chief for the day fixing my mirror and helping me getting strapped in... Special thanks goto Jody Wayne Stewart for well being Jody... hehe... Most of all I want to thank the 2 little fans and thier dad who came over to my car and gave me the opprotunity to give my first 2 autographs... Thats what I realized we did this for... Special thanks to all the hobby guys for cutting me a little bit of slack for my first race and I hope to be on your bumpers soon...

P.S. Hoosierdaddy and Camo13 if you needed air that bad you didnt need to take it out if my tires but its all good what goes around comes around hehe...

Hopefully not 7th place for long...

I know that there are probrobly some that I might have left out but believe me I thank all of you for all you did for me...

Marc Roy

Mr. Roy,

I hated not being able to see a practice, heat or race lap. I heard nothing but good things though. Congrats on the spinnless and dentless 1st time out. You started your career with sharks. Staying on the lead lap with that bunch and never having raced before is one hell of an acomplishment. Damn I wish Jack woulda combined the two classes....

Archived