MILTON AT THR

Crazyhorse

nothing against anyone else but man it sure was cool hearing milton at THR..........i relly hope that he is asked to be there every week......there is just no comparison.

X_________________________

nothing against anyone else but man it sure was cool hearing milton at THR..........i relly hope that he is asked to be there every week......there is just no comparison.

X_________________________

Thanx Crazyhorse for being my 1 man PR firm. It was alot of fun to assist Mick behind the microphone last nite. You probably didn't even know it was me until I said "my girls", oops sorry, I mean your girls name over the speakers.

No disrespect to Milton, but Chuckles is great

No disrespect taken, plus his hair is way more cool than mine. We all have out distinct deliveries and I have know Chuck along time. I don't mean to speak for Chuck, but I'm pretty sure, like me, we try to deliver the best product we can to our audience.

It was great having you there Milton. Felt alot more like home. I didn't hear any Simon Says though???? Did I just miss it.

Phew....I thought I was going crazy. It was good hear you Milton, I was pretty sure I wasn't going crazy when I heard you asking the fans to stand up for their favorite driver, and how you were hooked on trying to find a Jeff Gordon fan. You would've found me standing near the pit entrance. I was probably the only driver with a #24 DuPont hat on.

why not have both at thunder hill ..one for up in the stands and one for in the pits and on track .. have a tom and jerry typ show ..talk to the drivers and teams during entermission .. and such ..keep the fans laughing ......they will come back ..