spreading his wings

HiTech

TPS NUMBER 26 LALO LEAL WILL BE RACEN OUT OF TOWN NEXT WEEK .IN FACT OUT OF STATE .. FLORIDA .. LONG HAUL .FOUND A HALF MILE TRACK AND WITH ANOTHER DRIVER THAT I WONT SAY HAVE MADE A DEAL TO RACE WITH THIER SERIES FOR A TRIAL RUN .... .... SUPPOSE AN ALL RWD CLASS WITH DRIVERS FROM MANY STATES ... SOUNDS LIKE FUN ..I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER RACE THAT PAYS 2000 TO WIN IN NOVEMBER ...WE THE NUMBER 7 ARE PLANNING ON RACEN AT THAT TRACK ALSO WHEN THAT TIME COMES .... LALO WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE US IMPUT WHEN HE GETS BACK ...LOL I HOPE .... .LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ...I LIKE THE RULES AS THEY HAVE THEM ..FROM THE LITTLE I KNOW .THEY WILL LET HIM RUN WHAT HE HAS WITHOUT RESTICTOR PLATE AND THEY DONT WANT THE CAR TO WIEGH ANY MORE THAN 2300 ....YEPPY .NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKEN ABOULT .RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE OFCOURSE .... SO LETS GET BEHIND HIM AND WISH HIM AND THE OTHER DRIVER GOOD LUCK ..SAFE TRIP AND ALL ..HE / THEY WILL BE REPRESENTING THE CLASS OF DRIVERS FROM TEXAS .THUNDER AND PRO . SEDAN ..NOT TO MENTION TEX STYLE BB Q ..... SO GOOD LUCK LALO AND WE WILL SEE YOU IN KYLE WHEN I GET THAT CAR READY ..WHICH WILL BE SOON .JUST ABOULT THERE ..

another driver who I can't name????? mike it ain't like the cat has ever gotten your tongue before...lol

JUST BEING NICE ..I SUPPOSE YOU KNOW WHO IT IS ..WHEN HE OR SHE WANTS TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET .THEY CAN LET EVERYONE KNOW ..LALO KNEW I WAS GOING TO PUT THIS OUT .AND I DO KNOW WHO AND HOW TO SPELL THIER NAME ..LOL ...MEOW...

Not only will Lalo bring his own "TEXAS" food he also brings the pit to cook it. Wash it down with a cold Miller Lite or a Bud. Damn, mouth is watering already. Is it saturday yet!!

now we know the truth your only going for the food .right .....someone else has said he wants to go the next race they have there that we go to .i say we for i will have the car ready at that time ...well before we go we will race kyle ...you know got to get my race in ..lol .see if i can make a bigger fool out of myself then i can on here ..i know some of you will think thats imposible .a tall order i know ..its not impossible .. :lol:

nah not this time .i thought yah could do it without me ..lol whats with the ear plugs .you going to scream at me

didnt find out aboult this in time .heck i didnt know jessie was going till i saw him .i dont think he knew he was going till the other day ..so ill stay home and help tps 84 this week .. ......good luck .. i need some headers for my street pinto ..... 2300 . i heard you had some ..let me know ..i dont care if they are perfect .just trying to get this thang on the road ..i can fix them if need to ..

Good luck guys,let us here the results and show them what real barbeque is. In 89 we stopped at a place in Mobile hoping for some good barbeque,boy was we disappointed,we fix roast that has more flavor. They will like Lalos cooking for sure.

who the heck is ja lane ....................................................i didnt know there was a third driver before ........................

OOPS - Ja Lane is the 85 car, not the 84. So 84 is Price's car??

Anyway - on the third driver deal you said:

TPS NUMBER 26 LALO LEAL WILL BE RACEN OUT OF TOWN NEXT WEEK .IN FACT OUT OF STATE .. FLORIDA .. LONG HAUL .FOUND A HALF MILE TRACK AND WITH ANOTHER DRIVER THAT I WONT SAY HAVE MADE A DEAL TO RACE WITH THIER SERIES FOR A TRIAL RUN

So is Jessie the other driver, if not, then there are three drivers going... right???

AH SH*&%&%^TTT am I starting to sound like OT????

PRICE HAS BEEN WORKING WITH ALL THOSE SCHOOL TEST GOING ON ..AND WORKING ON HIS CAR ..HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM IN A FEW ..SO I DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS REALLY GOING TO DO I AMD LOOKING TO SET HIM UP WITH TIRES .TOMORROW ...IM OFF ...NOW AS FOR KYLE .NO ..WE HAVE BEEN WORKING TO MUCH AND HAVENT HAD MUCH TIME FOR THE CAR ..IF IT HAD NOT BEEN WRECKED .I WOULD HAVE HAD IT RUNNING .. ..NO PATIENCE FOR IT . PROBABLY MAKE THE NEXT ONE ..WHO .S DRIVEN I DONT KNOW. YET .. .MAYBE JUST NEED ALITTLE KICK IN THE BUD ..ANY TAKERS ,,LOL ...[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [ [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ . HART WITHOUT JESSIE THERE WAS ONLY TWO CARS .. JESSIE DIDNT COME INTO THE PIC TILL THIS LAST WEEKEND WHEN HIM AND RICO TALKED ..THE CAR WAS READY FOR SAS .ALL IT NEEDED WAS TO MOVE THE SEAT BACKFOR JESSIE .SO THEY THOUGHT WHAT THE HEY I GUESS WHY NOT ..I COULD NOT GET OFFF IN TIME TO GO .. HART YOU CANT DUPLICATE ME .. SO DONT TRY ..

Archived