spreading his wings

HiTech

HART UNLESS THE RED HEAD .AKA CRT .BETTER KNOW AS STEVEN CARPENTER .WANTS TO SIT IN JESSIES LAP .YOUR WRONG ...MAYBE A TIGHT FIT SEEING JESSIE IS RACEING THE 11 CAR .LOL [ 5+7 -3+6-1+8..= ] [ DANG BURNED UP THE CALCULATOR ON THAT ONE ..LOL.... FOR THOSE WHO CANT FIGURE THAT ONE OUT .GO BACK AND LOOK AT TPS 48 MIKE KNOTTS .POST NUMBER ..LO......... MIKE THEY WILL CALL ME AND KEEP ME INFORMED .ILL LET YOU .KNOW .

all 3 cars encountered some problems but...i think they.re all worked out. qaul tomorrow around 630ish check on karnac.com(florida message boards) to see how we did. the track is columbia motorsports park, it's just outside lake city fl.

HEY THIS IS TOP DOG! RIPPED A GOOD ONE EARLIER. RICO CANT SLEEP CAUSE OF HARRY'S ZZZZ. PRACTICED CARS TODAY , SOME MINOR PROBEMS. NOTHING WE TEXANS CANT TAKE CARE OF. THEIR TRACK RECORD, IS 20.56 I WAS TURNING 20.86 WITH ONLY SIX LAPS. UNTIL HEADER BROKE. BUT THE NICE PEOPLE IN FLORIDA FIXED IT FOR ME. AND CAME BACK TO THE HOTEL AND BBQ AND DRANK MILLER LITE. HAVING ONE HELL OF A TIME!!! HOPEFULLY ONE OF US, WILL BRING THE TROPHY BACK TO TEXAS. WISH YOU ALL COULD RUN TOMORROW. GIVE YOU POST TOMORROW AFTER RACE. P/S SEND MONEY AND/OR BEER ... LOL.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: TRACK IS BIGGER THAN KYLE. BUT SHORTER THAN SAN ANTONIO. ITS A CC ON STEROIDS AND I LOVE CC. GOOD NIGHT YOU ALL .

Well guys, we all loaded up in one piece. Only 11 cars showed up to race. 2 had motor problems. Lalo ran well and finished 3rd. Jesse was 5th and i was 6th. We were invited to return and race anytime. Nice hospitality and A FREE HAT. Heading back home this morning.

Well guys, we all loaded up in one piece. Only 11 cars showed up to race. 2 had motor problems. Lalo ran well and finished 3rd. Jesse was 5th and i was 6th. We were invited to return and race anytime. Nice hospitality and A FREE HAT. Heading back home this morning.

Congratulations... Sounds like ya'll had fun!! :D

Lloyd,

Get your car done???

No, it has had to take a back seat at the moment. Are you thinking about adding another driver to your team? ;)

I hope to get the Toyota done and make a race or two by the end of the year, but cannot dedicate much time to that right now, so it looks more likely to be next year. I did sell the Honda, so I will be out there Friday and Satuday giving the new owners a hand. You will have to tell me all about this trip over some of Lalo's BBQ!!! :D

SHOOT LALO IS GETTING MORE FAMOUS FOR HIS .BBQ .THAN HIS RACEN ..SO COME ON OUT TO THE BBQ AND WATCH SOME RACEN TO BOOT .... HECK OF A DEAL ..... :D ..LALO HAS CREATED A MONSTER ..HE.S IN THE WRONG LINE OF WORK ..AND NOW HE.S FAMOUS IN FLORIDA ... TOOL BOX BBQ ...

700 i think ..next race will be in november and i believe its 2000 to win ..going that far is not for the money lol .just fun .different . 7 car will be ready ..... we have put the plans in motion ... maybe five cars next time ..the interest is there ... heck ill go that far for lalo.s bbq .

Archived