NASCAR So Far

chiefs13

2nd in yesterdays race and 2nd in points so far

As the great rock singer Sting said in one of his hit songs "Who can it be now"

Thats right baby..................Jeff "about to be a daddy" Gordon

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S....I gotta get my shots in before he starts having problems

See everybody Saturday

GREEN FLAG>>>>GREEN LIGHT

Guest bigfat
Gosh, a girl can't even get her work done without you guys picking on her driver. All I can say is 48 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Mona Turner

#48 Lowe's Chevy #1 Fan

SAS GRANDSTOCK 48

His first break is supposed to be the Bristol race, right? I'd think if he's still strongly in the points by then, he'll be likely to stay in the car. I'd like to see him win a championship before he goes, and I think a lot of fans of other drivers would like that as well.

It reminds me of something Richard Petty said about his popularity, that he wasn't everyone's favorite driver, but he did think he was a lot of fans' second-favorite driver, so they rooted for him if 'their guy" was out of contention in a race or title chase.

I think Mark Martin might be a lot of folks second or third choice for a race or championship victory. He's paid his dues...

He tested at Bristol.

Sponsor said thumbs up on the dough.

Owner said they had a spare set of wheels.

Matt Kenseth is making it impossible ,on a personal level,for him to sit out.

I just don't see how one of the most set in his ways stubborn racers could be that stubborn.

Nemecheck had some of his best runs in that car at Bristol.

I think it's a done deal no matter what happens at Atlanta.

i would rather see him retire leading the points after atlanta, rather then seeing him run the whole season and be let down again in the end.......at least he can go out on top like he deserves.......he is still one of the best drivers in nascar history, just without the championship trophy.......but to say he isnt one of the best drivers in nascar because he didnt win a championship is like saying if dale earnhardt didnt win the daytona 500 he isnt one of the best in nascar history, it would be silly.......jmo

In his shoes, I'd go for it. There's nothing harder to live with than wondering what would have happened IF you had only given it a shot. I don't have many regrets, but every one is because I didn't take a shot when I had it, not because I tried and failed.

It's a lot easlier to live with, "Jeez, I shouldn't have done that" than with, "Damn, I wish I'd gone for it." If you go for it, at least you'll know what would have happened if you did. I'd hate like heck to live with, "Dang, I was leading the points and gave it up. Wonder what would have happened if I'd stayed?"

I read a little quote a few years ago in a magazine that I cut out and carry in my wallet with me everyday that reads,"There are two kinds of people,those that think about it and never do it and those that do it and never think about it".

hey TD, do you know if he did any good in the bristol practice?

Ive looked all over Na$cars website and have not seen any results except for about 3 cars.

And how about Fox's fine post race interview with the winner?

Im not a JJ fan but dang, no interview.

JJ should have been penalized the second time. the only reason the tire didn't go any farther is because the official stopped it. It's time NASCAR stopped changing the rules as they go and stick by them no matter who it is breaking them. Another thing: GET RID OF THE TOP 35 AND THE PROVISIONALS. RACE THE FASTEST CARS AND THE SLOW ONES GO HOME. NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IN THE PAST.

I have been allowed to watch the last three races and I have noticed that a lap was picked at random from a PIZZA sponsor, that a car was picked that has the fastest lap time. IT HAS BEEN THE SAME CAR AND DRIVER EACH TIME number 24 I agree with rebelracer MR GORDON HAS ONLY BEGUN

Okay Dawn,

It's on. You guys get ready for a cat fight. J/K LOL A unibrow is fixable, not being able to speak understandable English is not as easy to fix.

I am still trying to figure out what that driver in the 8 car said. Is that English he is speaking? What did he say?

I listen to you on Monday mornings, on KTSA, and thought many times, I should call in to defend JJ. You have to admit, The 48 team is an excellent team. It is not just the driver that wins those races. Chad Knaus has his act together.

Next time you are at San Antonio Speedway, come by my pit. I drive the #19 Roadrunner.

Mona Turner

#19 SAS Roadrunner

Team Ace It Racing

Archived