NASCAR So Far

chiefs13

Mona, you got it!!!

I have never said Jimmie and his Boyfriend Chad are not a good team or a good driver. They are on target and clearly have their stuff together! :P

As far as Dale, ya, he needs to take some speech lessons like Elliott Sadler. At least he is not Ward Burton bad though!!! :D

I would love to come by and meet you and say hi! Call in anytime either Mondays or if you are not in the car, call in Saturday Night to the show! I would love to get a FEMALE DRIVER on to tell these guys how to do it!!!

The 20 is the biggest whinner on the track. At least he did admit that the 48 was the better car.

I'm not sure if it is okay to say "bird" on this forum. It depends on the context that it is used, and I don't think it was used as, an object that flies in the sky. :D

Mona

Guest bigfat
And so what if Jimmy didn't leave him any racing room, no rule that says he has to.

I'm sure smoke will let bygones be bygones at the next race.

I'm not sure if it is okay to say "bird" on this forum. It depends on the context that it is used, and I don't think it was used as, an object that flies in the sky.

Mona,

Although I orginally jumped to conclusion that Mr. Stewart was making an obscene jesture intended to convey a negative emotion towards Mr. Johnson, perhaps - and as a nurse I'm sure you can appreciate this, Mona - Mr. Stewart was simply reminding Mr. Johnson that it was time for his annual prostrate exam.

Nick

I only saw the last ten laps or so, but at no time in that sequence did I see Johnson not give Smoke any racing room. He passed him clean, and the two cars never touched. Johnson was clear when he pulled int front of Tony. By the way, I'm a Smoke fan and don't particularly care for JJ...

Okay Nick,

That sure was nice of Tony to remind Jimmie of his prostate exam. What a friendly and caring group of people those NASCAR drivers are. Now, if they could figure out a sign to remind everyone to quit smoking to prevent lung cancer.

Mona

Archived