Devils Bowl........ NOVEL IDEA

rebelracewriter

Theres people on here a WHOLE lot older than you. The way you talk I thought you were like 95.

Jason,

Just remember- The older you get the smarter a lot of us older fellas get. :)

You've got some good ideas, and you are right about some things-- But don't confuse that with everybody else being wrong. There's a lot of folks on this forum that have seen some of your thoughts and ideas come and go several times over the last 3-4 decades. Just ease up on the gas pedal a little, work your way through the traffic and you'll be around to fight it out at the checkered flag. Otherwise by the time you get the experience to go with your smarts, you're not going to have anyone that's willing to listen.

lol i figured you would come back with something like that ..im smarter at this age then i let on ..thats the fun part .95 .could make it that far maybe ...49 jason.s responce off of my responce got you to respond to his responce .and ill respond to you .very well said ..smart on my part ...lol.lol .lol .

:rolleyes:

........ and just remember this, Jason. Rookie49 was poking you in the sternum with his "figurative finger" while he was typing that! :lol:

lol i figured you would come back with something like that ..im smarter at this age then i let on ..thats the fun part .95 .could make it that far maybe ...49 jason.s responce off of my responce got you to respond to his responce .and ill respond to you .very well said ..smart on my part ...lol.lol .lol .

huh? :D

Archived