COWBOY'S

gundogC3

Acually if you look at it this way... Garrett/Jones will run the offense... Phillips as a defensive co used the 3-4 defense which is what Parcells made Mike Zimmer switch to from a 4-3. And why I think the defense fell apart at the end of the season. This keeps the team from having to waste more draft picks and coaching time switching back to the 4-3. Be interesting to see who he gets as the defensive co. might be Rivera from the Bears or Gibbs from N.O. The team has the tools to get the job done as long as the defense holds up. Its alot better off with Phillips than it would be in Turner's hands... At least Phillips has a winning record as a head coach 48-39 I think...0-3 in the playoffs tho...We shall see...Dont be surprised if there isnt a new coach next year since there are quite a few names that will have contracts ending at the end of the season... Lovie Smith, Bill Cower, Steve Fisher just to name a few...

Phillips will be there the durarion of the 3 year deal. Jason Garrett is going to be the man here once this tenure is up. Yesterday when this went down I was dissappointed, the guy seems boring but maybe this is what America's Team needs. A football guy who will put his foot in a guy's ass and get the best out of them.

Defense was an issue at the end but other than the November run this team underachieved all season; hopefully we have the guy that can make it happen. It scares me that Jones will still be pulling the strings but I guess we should be used to that?

More importantly, I read in the paper that Romo will be the holder tomorrow for the NFC team in the Pro Bowl.

More importantly, I read in the paper that Romo will be the holder tomorrow for the NFC team in the Pro Bowl.

Oh NO!!!! Tell me, it aint so..... LoL LoL

WHen you think about it , Romo got such a raw deal in this thing... How many other starting QB's were their teams holder??? Answer: 1 (Jake the Snake) and he got benched midway through the season....

I do like the Phillups hire, not sure I like it as head coach but I like him being there for the Defensive side of the ball but I would of liked him as a Defensive Coordinator and an Offensive guy as a head coach, but oh well can't win them all I guess..... :)

Romo is a class act, even in talking about holding tomorrow he is accepting full blam for that loss to Seattle.

If they keep him healthy and a system where he can showcase his abilities I think they have a QB that will get them where they want to be.

Now, what or how does Bum's son handle #81? He is going to be in Dallas in '07, I promise you that, Terry Glenn is a Parcells guy, WR may be a concern along with that defense.

I still say, this team quits underachieving, they are in really good shape, talent is there it just needs to be coached-up.

ROMO GETS I CAN DO EVERYTHNG ATTITUDE WHICH ALL POEPLE HAVE AND CALM DOWN AND DO WHAT HE CAN DO BEST . HE WILL BE ONE HECK OF A TOP PLAYER .AS FOR COACH JONES HE NEEDS TO SELL THE TEAM AND SAVE THEM THE HARTBURN HE ADDS TO HIS NIGHTMARE ,. AND MAYBE PHILLIPS CAN PUT THE HART BACK INTO THIS TEAM ,THATS ALL THEY REALLY NEED .WELL MAYBE JUST SOME TIRE PRESSURE CHANGE , YOU KNOW GOT TO KEEP THE RACEN PART OF SPEEDZONE IN THIS DEBATE

Archived