A question that got overlooked!

landlord

WE as racers alway want our wants the way we want them .if that makes any sence .thats the selfeshness we all share .we want our answers today right now not a minute later . im guilty of that .how many see themselfs that way .for the most part we can either .sell or park our cars .or race them somewhere else .promoters . track owners .manager s. have a whole slew of things to consider . they have the most to lose .they cant just up and decide to race are not . when we tweek our car at one end we have to consider what it will do to the other end .if it does.nt work .real simple to go the other way right then and there with little cost to us .a promoter .manager. owner .cant do that .well now ill just shut up .

i'm about to bite the end of my tongue off...

PLEASE FOLKS.... QUIT!!!!!

what difference does it make? we can only put so much %^^% in the pot... if you want to race bring it, if you want to help on a team pm, call or email me.... otherwise for The Lords sake get over it.....

what difference does it make? we can only put so much %^^% in the pot... if you want to race bring it, if you want to help on a team pm, call or email me.... otherwise for The Lords sake get over it.....

Now Kiss, some people are convinced you can put 10#'s of scheit in a 5 # bag. Haven't you ever heard that. :lol:

Now Kiss, some people are convinced you can put 10#'s of scheit in a 5 # bag. Haven't you ever heard that. :lol:

I think thats called a biff .49

Although the details are not finalized yet, we are trying to work together. We've been somewhat low-key about these meetings and we don't really want to post anything yet because all of the deals have not be signed yet . . . but we are all trying to make it work.

Well said Deb.

I would be curious to know how much a track profits or looses

OK, so you want to know what a track makes, let me share our worse case scenario from last season, per our CPA. One event, had a $10,000.00 loss, that is hard to make back up. :blink: I am sure the Bakers and the Dickerson's have some similar figures. That's racing, gotta love it! ;)

Well, enough of that negative stuff, I love racing! I hope to see everyone at our 06 THR/TSRS Awards Ceremony next Saturday!

Remember to keep in your prayers, the Krauss family, the Walker family, the Kelly family, the McKim family, the Tharnish family and all those that I have unintentionally left out. H & I wish each of you a very Happy New Year, please be safe and don't drink and drive. Today is our fifth wedding anniversary. :) Hope 07 is wonderful for each of you and your loved ones.

Question along the lines of Monies Lost. Or maybe it would be monies spent I guess... i'm curious as to what the costs were to add the temp seating(grandstands) at Kyle? sorry i'm not trying to be nosey, but have an idea i wanted to present, but wanted some figures ahead of time to make presentation more valid...

thanks,

Mark

Archived