Grandpa Krauss

Levi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Larry Krauss is one of the true Texas racers. I don't believe I've ever met anyone that had a single thing negative to say about Larry.

Here's hoping he's still got a few laps left in there somewhere.

Nick Holt

Larry kraus is a type of racer you can always count on for a smile .you can always ask him for help Larry is a friend to every person who knows him and who has not yet met him .Larry knows no strangers .we conpeted against larry for years and injoyed every lap .i think we may have beat him once or twice .only when he broke .. which was.nt often. Larry is a ladys man .id say he kissed hugged more women and children than richard petty has signed autographs. well close .if you have never met larry .you have missed out dearly .when i think of all the racer.s i admire the most .Larry kraus .is number one .

{ GET WELL MY FRIEND }

mike mccain .

Thanks guys for Praying! Christmas Eve they thought he wasn't gonna make it through the night, but not only did he make it through the night, he improved!

Larry kraus is a type of racer you can always count on for a smile .you can always ask him for help Larry is a friend to every person who knows him and who has not yet met him .Larry knows no strangers .we conpeted against larry for years and injoyed every lap .i think we may have beat him once or twice .only when he broke .. which was.nt often. Larry is a ladys man .id say he kissed hugged more women and children than richard petty has signed autographs. well close .if you have never met larry .you have missed out dearly .when i think of all the racer.s i admire the most .Larry kraus .is number one .

{ GET WELL MY FRIEND }

mike mccain .

Oldtimer,

your right, My grandpa(larry) was an awesome man. when he was still able to go to the track, we'd be there 5 minutes, and hes already made a new friend, and 10 minutes hes off doing something and we can't find him, if it is one thing he loves to do is make new friends and keep in touch with those friends.

Glad to hear Pops is doing better, Levi.

One thing I always noted about Larry, To him a stranger was a friend he had not yet met.

Keep us posted, and have a great New Year.

Tom

Oldtimer,

your right, My grandpa(larry) was an awesome man. when he was still able to go to the track, we'd be there 5 minutes, and hes already made a new friend, and 10 minutes hes off doing something and we can't find him, if it is one thing he loves to do is make new friends and keep in touch with those friends.

lol five minutes well he must have been slowing down .to me it was more like five seconds .glad he improved did yah show him our responces. that could get him better .he always liked a challenge.

Hey Levi,

We are sorry to hear about your Grandpa. We didn't know him on a personal level, but knowing you and your dad, your Grandpa is a great man. He has bred some fine Krauss men! He will be in our prayers, as will you and your family!

Kathie and Jeff Weir

That is very very sad news .i havent had the chance to talk to him in two years .ill miss him as will others .every time i think are talk racen of years past he is one i always remember .he was a GREAT man RACER .and FRIEND .and i know i will think of him everytime i see that 53 bug . and there is still a 53 bug racen .that always reminds me of him .not many poeple come along that you admire as much as i admire larry . Iwill go back to work with a heavy hart .. my best to the family . let us know aboult the services and where .levi . mel be prould he left a legacy .

I'm very sorry for you loss Levi and Mel,I always had a great time with your grandad Larry,and enjoyed everytime he came to my house to talk about vw bugs and racing them.I will always remember him and carry the #53 proudly when I race good ole Herb,Bless ya'lls family at this time and I wish you all the best........Randy Larsen #53 Texas Pro Sedans

Archived